Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

Its just a supplement like any other. do not rely on it. work out, eat and rest properly.

I don't even understand why you even need supplements , easy to get your needs via food even if you're vegan forget all else.

Only case it makes sense I think is if you are cutting and trying to put on muscle.

• 2 months later...
I see a lot of people here pretty enthusiastic about fitness and body building :)

I am in need of some advice and instead of reading spurious articles on the internet, thought I would ask fellow gamers here itself

I am looking to reduce my paunch. Would appreciate some excercise + diet tips. Not looking to build 6 packs or 8 packs, just want my belly to go from 35" to 33"~32"

Cardio, I guess. All the crunches in the world won't help you unless you reduce body fat which can be achoeved only through cardio. :P

Does brisk walking / jogging count as cardio? I started today ...almost 5 km in 43 minutes

Lots and lots of cardio and a good diet!

Any tips on a good diet?

Does brisk walking / jogging count as cardio? I started today ...almost 5 km in 43 minutes

Any tips on a good diet?

Good for a start, do swimming or play some sports like badminton/ lawn tennis.

Avoid fats and fast food, best tip #1

==============================

Anyone has tips to make good daliya? Or to make daliya delicious/ tolerable?

figure out your current calorie requirement for your weight,height and activity level, gradually keep reducing it at a rate of no more than 10%.

It's a numbers game.

For the fitness part - IMO figure out what you enjoy because this is something you should do regularly not with an end in mind, same with diet.

I have come down from 87 to 71 over the last year. Power yoga.

P.S. Paunch takes the longest to lose, first you'll lose the facial fat, back , legs etc. - so don't give up even if you do things right and results don't reflect soon.

Edited by Rosh

I'm 6 foot tall and kind of have similar state. 35 to 31in now but still belly is still not gone fully :P

Colocial term is skinny fat, just need to reduce body fat percentage.

Use this

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

IMO some form of strength training, not necessarily weights would do you wonders if you keep calories in check.

Edited by Rosh

In how many months? And how many scoops per day?

Such fast gain can only be obtained by taking it as its written on the tub or bag.. And they ask you to take 4 scoops a day.. Those freakishly huge 150-200 gram scoops.. That's too much for me I can't intake that much protein...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hey guys need advise on the benefits of Coconut Oil as Fat Loss Booster.? Heard that Cold Pressed Oil is the best in the matter.

has anyone here tried it with success? If yes what brands do you recommend?

Secondly i've been using ON Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate as my Post-Workout Shake, sadly it's almost finished. I need a new Whey. What do you guys recommend both Brand & Flavor-Vise.

Lastly will Whey see any good deals during the festive season or not?

Thanks for ur replies. :arigato:

Hey guys need advise on the benefits of Coconut Oil as Fat Loss Booster.? Heard that Cold Pressed Oil is the best in the matter.

has anyone here tried it with success? If yes what brands do you recommend?

Secondly i've been using ON Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate as my Post-Workout Shake, sadly it's almost finished. I need a new Whey. What do you guys recommend both Brand & Flavor-Vise.

Lastly will Whey see any good deals during the festive season or not?

Thanks for ur replies. :arigato:

Not happy with ON?

It's considered the best though and has given me great results.

About deals, keep checking primarc pecan on amazon. He is one of the authorized importers(besides neulife, healthkart, bright commodities) and usually sells 5lbs for 6000-6100rs. During the last sale it was even selling for 5500. But anything between 5500-6100 is a good price.

Also try local stores. A friend bought it for 5700rs in Bangalore for the authentic one.

Not happy with ON?

It's considered the best though and has given me great results.

About deals, keep checking primarc pecan on amazon. He is one of the authorized importers(besides neulife, healthkart, bright commodities) and usually sells 5lbs for 6000-6100rs. During the last sale it was even selling for 5500. But anything between 5500-6100 is a good price.

Also try local stores. A friend bought it for 5700rs in Bangalore for the authentic one.

It's currently selling for 5700-6000, Primearc is the seller. Plus you get 15% Cashback via Sbi cards.

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is that Amazon states the item as non returnable. What if the items fake? What do i do then.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's currently selling for 5700-6000, Primearc is the seller. Plus you get 15% Cashback via Sbi cards.

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is that Amazon states the item as non returnable. What if the items fake? What do i do then.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Primarc pecan is an authorised distributor though. Have ordered from him a couple of times. Have also confirmed with ON india regarding the same.

Non returnable part sucks though. What if the jar gets damaged during transport and the powder spills out? Will they not replace it in that case?