Buy Ubisoft's Blockbuster Games at an attractive price.
Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4 - 1799/- 
Assassin's Creed Origins PS4 - 2299/- 
Far Cry 5 PS4 - 2999/- 

Limited time offer valid on our website: http://bit.ly/PlayMoreatGTS
And stores: https://www.gamestheshop.com/store-locator 

On 8/10/2018 at 11:25 AM, gamestheshop said:

I have preordered Spiderman from your website. I got debited but no confirmation mail from your side.

I've been trying to call you 100s of time on 022-42312147 from 2 days but no one answers. No response to email.

I paid Rs. 3999/- Now what should I do? Should I raise fraudulent complaint with my bank?

I have preordered Spiderman from your website. I got debited but no confirmation mail from your side.
I've been trying to call you 100s of time on 022-42312147 from 2 days but no one answers. No response to email.

I paid Rs. 3999/- Now what should I do? Should I raise fraudulent complaint with my bank?

Bhai try emailing them at [email protected] And give them your payment reference

You can reach out to Sat Mayekar @ 99302 08031. He's a good friend and will definitely help you out.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The above guy had a problem. I receive all emails from them.

10 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Bhai try emailing them at [email protected] And give them your payment reference

Bhai I tried everything. Email. Phone. Facebook message. All in vain.

On fb they are replying "We are looking into it." I even sent them remittance proof but they are not accepting.

I bet Rs.1000 if they answer that phone number that they have listed.

2uongjs.png

Edited by 202croc

On fb they are replying "We are looking into it." I even sent them remittance proof but they are not accepting.

2uongjs.png

I really can’t help you. However try calling them and if possible visit their shop if it’s in the same city. Email them once and if they don’t answer contact hdfc bank and ask them to reverse the payment.

1 hour ago, 202croc said:

2uongjs.png

I thought this shop had a good reputation. Forget getting in touch with them, you should have gotten the email confirmation of the order. Just call your bank and ask to reverse payment, if that's even possible.

4 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I thought this shop had a good reputation. Forget getting in touch with them, you should have gotten the email confirmation of the order. Just call your bank and ask to reverse payment, if that's even possible.

Very bad reputation. Just check their facbook reviews, I was a fool to order from them.

If I call them on their shop number they ask to call on "customer care" number, which goes unanswered even if you try 1000 times.

Amazon is giving one day delivery, I don't know why I ordered with gamestheshop. :wallbash:

1 hour ago, sudhanshusharma82 said:

You can reach out to Sat Mayekar @ 99302 08031. He's a good friend and will definitely help you out.

Thank you. This helped or else I would've never got any update.

Although that guy was not happy I called, I said I don't have any interest in contacting but I just want this sorted out.

Update: Finally got their mail that they have shipped today. Let's see if I really get the game.

Thank you. This helped or else I would've never got any update.
Although that guy was not happy I called, I said I don't have any interest in contacting but I just want this sorted out.

Update: Finally got their mail that they have shipped today. Let's see if I really get the game.
What happened? What did he say? He's one of the nicest guys I know.

He said this is my personal number & I don't entertain unknown numbers. He asked who gave me this number? (As if I dialed Prime minister's no. :lol:)

I didn't tell him about you, just said that I got the number from IVG & that I am facing this problem.

He said that he will communicate to his colleague & I will get the details.

He said this is my personal number & I don't entertain unknown numbers. He asked who gave me this number? (As if I dialed Prime minister's no. )
I didn't tell him about you, just said that I got the number from IVG & that I am facing this problem.

He said that he will communicate to his colleague & I will get the details.
Lol, he's cool. I'll ping him separately and tell him I gave the number to you. It's all good. All's well that ends well bruv.

If I pre-order RDR2 for the PS4, what delivery date can I expect?