Tekken 7

Shadoken

Hope... to see King in as 'returning fighter' a complete different form! :punk:

Hes the same :P

14_tekken7new07.jpg

shhh.....

bamco shd have announced it as a x1 exclusive so people who dont even play vs fighting game would be interested in it. ;) *cough* KI *cough*

Lol , All of a sudden people will praise 3D fighters as the best way for fighting games :P

Hes the same :P

14_tekken7new07.jpg

Lol , All of a sudden people will praise 3D fighters as the best way for fighting games :P

Whoa....

I am so fk%#g happy! :panic:

They were also planning bring PAUL female version to the game, but dev dropped the idea in the final version! I wonder why? :bellydance:

• 1 month later...

Cool, I thought Akuma was the last character to be revealed in the game, guess not. I hope more characters will be returning. Hope Lee Chaolan released, That guy is so sick in the past tekken. I even won a tournament with him, also looks like some new mechanics revealed for every character and a new ex meter for gouki,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7oqMr4o4nk

Edited by ProGamerNeo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Love, Revenge, Pride. Everyone has a reason to fight. Values are what define us and make us human, regardless of our strengths or weaknesses. There are no wrong motives, just the paths we choose to take.
Experience the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, TEKKEN 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
PQY8XD9.jpg
Xf8R6Zo.jpg
cYjlIng.jpg
Fuexwp9.jpg
TwjJUR1.jpg
tx4igpb.jpg
Available: Early 2017