Tekken 7

Shadoken

It was announced by MS in E3 that it'll release on PC too.It's one of those Cross Play games.

Now I'm glad that it won't be a MS Store exclusive as there's a Steam version :punk:

Yeah okay PS4 conslol FTW(sarcasm) :P

Edited by Archit

Lucky chloe did one too.

Those are called rage arts. when health bar flashes after taking damage character will have some special moves and animations. But doesnt do too much damage like supers. 6 had some attack bonus in rage mode but here they added little extra.

Only Akuma has the EX bar which after filling he can use SF like supers.

i find it wierd that they showed the tekken 7 on microsoft conference and not on sony. According to harada, tekken 7 will get a VR release on ps4 and also get some exlusive stuffs for playstation alone

i find it wierd that they showed the tekken 7 on microsoft conference and not on sony. According to harada, tekken 7 will get a VR release on ps4 and also get some exlusive stuffs for playstation alone

reason being they are keeping all the vr stuff for their PS Experience outing

Game changer?

Tekken 7 May Get PS4/X1/PC Cross-Platform Play, Not Difficult To Accomplish But Team Still Exploring

http://wccftech.com/tekken-7-may-get-ps4x1pc-cross-platform-play-not-difficult-accomplish-team-still-exploring/#ixzz4CRo56GhY

Can't wait to kick your a*s online using Xbox controller :P

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a small news from this game, when you play the arcade version Kazumi will be the final boss but if you finish your any previous games without a loss( i.e. continue) and finish with rage arts, then one more character you will need to fight who is gouki....... just like street fighter huh?

• 3 weeks later...