Sign in to follow this  
Stevie G

[PS4] FIFA 14 - Farewell League

As promised I am done with Fifa tourneys on Fifa 14 but I am helping Sanwal with managing this one. The idea here is to play with your favorite club and try to win a league. This is a pure league with the prize Fifa 15 PS4. I repeat again im conducting this only on behalf of Sanwal.

Any new transfer made by your favorite club, or the club you choose, you may put them in your squad.

Another thing is, if there are any new confirmed transfers in between the tournament, you will be allowed to put them in your squad.

Dates
- Aug 25th - Sep 11

Registrations
- Members who are only 101% sure of their active participation during the scheduled period should enroll.
- Interested members should submit their full name + psn id in their registration post.
- Closing Date and time for Registrations: 11.59pm on Aug 23rd

Format
- Restricted to 16 plyrs only and only on PSN.
- 2 games per player (Could be 4 based on number of participants)
- Choose only your favorite club with the current squad (Players who have left cannot be included, example no Suarez for me but I can include Lallana)

Match Settings:

- 6 mins half
- Game Speed: Normal
- Game invites via Online Friendlies
- Tactical Defending
- Custom Squads to be selected mandatory by game hoster.

Rules
General:
- This Tourney is only open to IVG members online on the PSN.
- Custom Squads should not be exploited
- Everyone is expected to use TD in fair spirt of the game. There will be no debates entertained in this respect as its very difficult to judge which system is being used. WE COUNT ON EACH PLAYER FOR FAIR PRACTICE.
- Each member has to try to finish all his set of games.. 80% game completion required atleast.. failing which BAN will be imposed.
- Ensure that you have your oppn player added to your psn friend list.
- One player per console only allowed.
- Post any Match, Update of Match Result with Scoreline and date played in thread mandatory. Atleast one member from each team needs to verify the score.

• Players are supposed to submit their favorite club name at the earliest. A player has to play with the same team throughout the league.
  • All the 32 plyrs PSN id's are mentioned beneath the OP. Each participant has to ensure that he has all the remaining plyrs on his FL.
  • Each player has to play 2 games with each oppn via online friendlies with Home/Away concept.
  • The Player playing at home usually sending match invite should follow all the match settings laid out in the OP strictly.
  • Players are requested to finish his set of 2 games with any opposition on same day itself, rather than keeping a single game pending with any opposition.
  • Maintaining a manual huge table of all 32 plyrs is a daunting task with no league system in fifa13.. hence..all plyrs are requested to post their match details immediately after their games.

Note:

• A player has to mandatory complete 50% games by Sept 2nd. failing which he is subjected to be taken out from the League. All his game stats too will not be accounted. Subject to Ban in future tourneys as well
  • Any player not meeting even the mandatory game completion % by conclusion of league is subjected to Ban in future IVG tourneys.

DCs:
- In case of a plyr getting dc mid game.. the game shud b stopped immediately and a rematch with the same scoreline/duration shud take place.

Discipline
- No flamebaits against team-mate or any other player during the challenge period will be tolerated.
- Any doubts, queries during the
challenge should be posted in thread.
- Any member noticing any kind of misbehaviour/malpractice/offense from any other member during matches has to bring it to notice.

Credits
- Azaan,Bharat, Surya for assisting in the format as usual...

Edited by Stevie G
  • Like 1

Thank you so much Azaan bhai!

Sarwaan and i are in

Sanwal Memon

Cr9__ronaldo__x

Sarwaan Memon

SarwaanM

Favorite clubs: Manchester United

Edited by Sanwal

Daaaamn.. i just sold fifa 14 :( Seeya guys in fifa 15!!

Daaaamn.. i just sold fifa 14 :( Seeya guys in fifa 15!!

Sparsh Dalmia

Real Madrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by sparsh
  • Like 1

Name : Vikrant singh

favorite club : chelsea

PSN :hazard12345_6

Edited by hazard12345

Navdeep S

PSN : Navdeep80

Arsenal

Edited by Giroudolski

In

PSN ID: ajvj69

Name : Ajay Jeganathan

Favorite club : Chelsea

Sanwal/Azaan - Can you keep a spot reserved foe me, i ll get fifa 14 from Roshan. I ll keep you guys posted about my availability

Name : Sudhir

PSN ID : XxbrokenblissxX

Club : FC Barcelona

I would request all the registered/registering members, if you are 100% available during those dates, to please complete all your matches, register only then, because if 1 or two people don't, the standings may be unfair on every other player in the league who you have and have not played.

I m in :) Thanks rosh!.. any1 wanna practise?

Dan , welcome back !!

Name : Karthik
PSN : gamewidkayten
Club : Real Madrid CF

Edited by kayten