XBOX LIVE Resource (FAQ)

Invictus

No, I don't even get to that stage. I read the offer and when I try to proceed,, it gives me the error code, may be coz I am on 14 day free trial? I am not even able to see open the account management option, as it says there is some error with xbl, Will call up their CC, but I doubt they would be helpful with xbl.

xbox live down or what?? I redeemed the 14 days gold code and it still says i need to be a gold member to play online :(/> Also the 33% off gold button gives an error.

Yeah, I guess we are in the same boat. Also, I am not able to access my halo 4 limited edition goodies in the game anymore.

Called up the Xbox CC, they say that xbl problem is related to the servers and there is no resolution for it right now, and the guy said that they are not sure when will the issue be resolved

Facing the same problem bro, past 4 days now, cant list my membership details, 1500rs for a year gives me an error called customer care they told me the ditto same thing they told you, and the worst part all this started happening just 1 day after my gold account expired, currently stuck on Silver account :wallbash:

Facing the same problem bro, past 4 days now, cant list my membership details, 1500rs for a year gives me an error called customer care they told me the ditto same thing they told you, and the worst part all this started happening just 1 day after my gold account expired, currently stuck on Silver account :wallbash:/>

I don't even see the offer anymore on my dashboard, so I guess due to the error and no fault of ours we missed it :(

I don't even see the offer anymore on my dashboard, so I guess due to the error and no fault of ours we missed it :(/>

Yes the offer has gone from my dash as well :(

now it only shows the halo 4 add with 350rs per month for gold :wallbash:

I least hope everything gets sorted out soon so least i can upgrade to gold and play some halo :furious:

Its working now, everytin seems to be normal now but the yearly offer for 1500rs is gone :(/>/>

weird that, I got this problem just today. That 4 day free gold is also causing the trouble for me, same with download queue. I was having same "unable to list membership" issue earlier, but that seems to be already resolved now.

do you get that free offer though? let me know, if it works.

weird that, I got this problem just today. That 4 day free gold is also causing the trouble for me, same with download queue. I was having same "unable to list membership" issue earlier, but that seems to be already resolved now.

do you get that free offer though? let me know, if it works.

4 day free weekend is acting weird, while playing i got dissconected from the game saying you need to be a gold member to play with friends, though this happend just once rest of the time it worked fine, also upgrading to gold is also not resolved totally, it doesnt go til the last stage. but finally everything is working fine from xbox.com now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey , guys I wanna re-new my Xbox Live Gold Membership. But since my debit card is not working on Xbl Marketplace. I gotta buy a Prepaid card instead. But Prepaid card is available for Rs.3499 on major sites. Therefore, I found a seller on ebay who is selling 12(Months) Xbox Live gold for Rs. 2499. Can you tell me is it safe to purchase from ebay? As I have never bought anything from ebay before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here is the link.

Xbox Live 12Months Gold Subscription

Archived