PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

They're asking for a coupon code and i dont really have any code except BF4 and when i enter it, it says its expired..... I've mailed amd, cursing them and let's see if they give me anything at all... In AC3 with all high settings at 1920x1080 60Hz, i'm getting 60Fps constant and sometimes around 54...

Did another test, this time Burn-in for 15 minutes and it went hot as hell, topped 95C and was kinda hot.... Fans were at 100%

You want to kill your card by doing this repeatedly. If the card dies due to this there is a 50-50 chance of non-replacement due to physical damage.

Also update your Catalyst Driver suite to the latest 14.3 version please.

Aren't those drivers like, ancient? I'm not familiar with AMD side of things but I think 14.x versions are already out.

I think up-to 14.4 BETA is out.

I'm thinking of filing a lawsuit against them for this fraudulent act. So should i do it against AMD or MSI? Its clear that they are at fault. Since, they didnt stated anything about the expiry date of the code on the box itself, there was no '*' or anything on the box, just - "Battlefield 4 Included" written on it. I went thorough with the box and found no statement regarding that.

Technically you cannot sue anyone because this was old-stock. You should try to get to MSi via twitter /facebook and reach a solution.

Promotional offers like so generally carry a disclaimer. So the company can cite that as an alibi.

Sent from my ST27i

1t2aub.jpg

There is only one thing written, - Battlefield 4 Included

Which should be there and if there is any expiry date on it, they should have stated it on box itself and yes i searched for any disclaimer regarding any offer on the box, there was none.

Also, you sure it's not printed below voucher code?

No voucher code here, direct registration on website to receive a code.

Sent from my ST27i

Weird. Here they gave voucher code.

(thought it's same everywhere)

Anyways, don't think he can sue any one. Old stock, happens all the time.

Best & logical move is to contact AMD. Support is fast, friendly and very generous.

(I had issue with Thief voucher code. It said expired. I contacted them with proof and they sent me new code.)

Edited by Heaven Angel

Best & logical move is to contact AMD. Support is fast, friendly and very generous.

(I had issue with Thief voucher code. It said expired. I contacted them with proof and they sent me new code.)

Yeah! I told him to do the same.

Sent from my ST27i

Weird. Here they gave voucher code.

(thought it's same everywhere)

Anyways, don't think he can sue any one. Old stock, happens all the time.

It is written in the voucher but the voucher was inside the box.

It is written in the voucher but the voucher was inside the box.

Just contact AMD or MSi and sort it out.

Even I did not get any free games when I purchased my the GTX760.

And yes, any offer disclaimer will be only inside the box not outside.

Sent from my ST27i