Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

IMPORTANT: IndianVideoGamer Rules and Regulations

210 posts in this topic

wat for ppl like me who didnt read rules n didn know rules exist r banned from trading post by backing out from IVG Offer :spank:

Dude every IVG Offer states clearly (in the very first post) that you will be blacklisted if you confirm and back out.

Dude every IVG Offer states clearly (in the very first post) that you will be blacklisted if you confirm and back out.

shutup just shutup

It was his very first time reading english also :hi:

Rule 7 added under Trading post.

7. Anyone spamming to reach 50 post to gain Trading post access, will have there post count reduced and also added to trading caution list.
Edited by AtheK

IndianVideoGamer Rules and Regulations:

1. A member requires at least 50 posts to be able to post in the Trading Post.

2. Trading discussions must take place in the Trading Post only (not in the shoutbox).

i have a query about the above. if i dont hv 50 posts yet but want to buy something can i approach a member on the trading post directly via pm since i cant post. is that allowed?

i have a query about the above. if i dont hv 50 posts yet but want to buy something can i approach a member on the trading post directly via pm since i cant post. is that allowed?

yup it's allowed

Which are the sections that are valid for post count? Is it similar here as in some other forums where posts/ threads in the General chat section dont count towards a members post count ?

yes sir...general chatter doesnt increase your post count....Trading Post requires a minimum of 50 posts before you can post there....and welcome to IVG...

IndianVideoGamer Rules and Regulations:

13. A member will only be able to access GI Shout 7 days after registering and he must have minimum 10 posts to his/her name.

IVG Offers:

2. Any member participating in a IVG Offer on behalf of a blacklisted member will receive a permanent ban from GI.

Re 1 Auctions:

12. Any disputes arising out of Re. 1 auctions will be settled by GI Moderators

Vendor Policies:

2. Vendors can only sell in-stock items. Using GI for pre-orders is not allowed (this rule applies only to game software)

3. Vendors who accumulate more than five negative feedbacks from members will not be allowed to operate on GI

5. All transactions are between the vendor and the member. GI is not responsible or liable for any issues that arise as a result of these transactions

Shouldn't be GI changed to IVG??

just partake in discussions regarding games etc. dont try to be a genius and spam one word replies (awesome game !!) in 15 topics at once for your posts will be re set before you can say fifty !!

go gradually and in a week or 2 you should gather 50 of them legit posts :P