No expiration date on PS PLUS games anymore?

Walker

Has anyone noticed that there doesn't seem to be any expiration date for the Plus titles that were added recently?

Here's an image I captured from my account

zmdsmc.jpg

Hope this is not a glitch but it probably is :)

Posted this here because Sony hasn't confirmed this yet.

Games which are a demo/trial + unlock won't show expiry, games which are full games will. Understood ?

And srini, by expiry it means expiry of your plus subscription.

Escape plan and steam world are full games. No trial system, both are full cross buy titles and both are not showing any expiration dates.

Games which are a demo/trial + unlock won't show expiry, games which are full games will. Understood ?

And srini, by expiry it means expiry of your plus subscription.

What happens if you cancel your Plus subscription for a month and subscribe again later? Do your previous games come back? What about the previous Cloud save data? Can you subscribe for a month, upload all your save data and then cancel? Will the data still be there if you subscribe again after a few years?

What happens if you cancel your Plus subscription for a month and subscribe again later? Do your previous games come back? What about the previous Cloud save data? Can you subscribe for a month, upload all your save data and then cancel? Will the data still be there if you subscribe again after a few years?

When you resubscribe everything comes back. My plus sub had run out in September 2012. I resubbed in December 2013 and everything is back including saves and all the games I had thru plus.

Saves get deleted if you dont resub psplus for 6 months. Or was it 1 year.

^ True. Saves are stored for 6 months after your sub expires. I'm probably mixing up the subscription dates between my accounts.

Archived