KiranB28

aaaand here we go atleastmy team managed to wipe them out them again :lol:

If I focused mercy before using my ult, am sure the bastion would have shredded me in sentry mode.

I think mercy guessed your intentions and she flew away.

Edited by Django_3101

Placement matches win doesn't matter in console either, that's what I feel. Last season I won 2 matches and lost 8 and was placed 1818 silver. This time 5W-5L and most of the matches were won with only 5 player team and still got 1616 Silver.

You are always placed lower down in following season. My highest rank is ~2170 or some such, last season peak was ~2000 and this season after winning seven rounds and losing only three I got ranked 1788. And I played equal rounds Mercy and Zenyatta, so it really is LuLz.

• Like 1

I think mercy guessed your intentions and she flew away.

I could've chosen to kill her first. She just walked backwards(no one to fly away to there) as she predicted the ult. But if I went for her, Bastion most prolly would've wrecked me and it would still work in my teams favor. Becasue pharah vs Bastion at that point and the Bastion was not a smart one

Edited by Keano

16 hours ago, kold_war said:

Man,blizzard have been so harsh in placements this season........this sucks....climbing in silver sometimes is a real PITA....clueless fkers everywhere

1 hour ago, adity said:

Got silver 1823.
Could've gotten gold but both my friends were on vacation
Got really shitty teammates in 6 out of 10 matches.
f**kers were choosing 2 tanks, 3 defense on an attack objective.
Reinhardt was going alone.
Had really bad experience. No use playing this game without friends. Although, some teams were really good, too. Very polarized experience

You win some, you lose some. Still trying to make Mercy >1 K/D happen. 

Do you communicate over voice Adity? If not, that is a bigger problem. 

1 minute ago, ALPHA17 said:

Do you communicate over voice Adity? If not, that is a bigger problem. 

the real problem is noobs playing compi + going solo q if you want good placement matches

also, its 60% previous compi season rank = 40% of the placement matches to determine your new rank for the new compi. season

1 minute ago, harjas said:

the real problem is noobs playing compi + going solo q if you want good placement matches

also, its 60% previous compi season rank = 40% of the placement matches to determine your new rank for the new compi. season

We all start as noobs. You cannot attribute all problems to that factor. 

1 minute ago, adity said:

Yeah I do. But others don't. It's useless then.
I have great matches with my friends through.
We have a team of 3 and all of us use voice. They're pretty great.

Not really, if other team members are on VoIP but not on comms, feed information, call out positions, picks and your status. Cover enemy ultimate status and keep an eye out for flankers. People are finally realising this at least on the PC. Not everyone speaks but those who do generally do more than annoying voice box sh*t. 

Knowledge is Power, Guard it well. 

starting as noobs is all fine and all, but starting out new and getting into compi is the problem, play some qp or arcade then get into the compi games, not the other way around.

Just now, harjas said:

starting as noobs is all fine and all, but starting out new and getting into compi is the problem, play some qp or arcade then get into the compi games, not the other way around.

Why not? I find the atmosphere in competitive mode far more conducive to learning than Arcade or Quick Play. Sure it is toxic too, thanks to the extra axe everyone has to grind but hey best place to learn your characters and their capabilities. 

1 minute ago, ALPHA17 said:

Why not? I find the atmosphere in competitive mode far more conducive to learning than Arcade or Quick Play. Sure it is toxic too, thanks to the extra axe everyone has to grind but hey best place to learn your characters and their capabilities. 

and ruin the match for your team...

26 minutes ago, harjas said:

and ruin the match for your team...

Only if you go in and rage at them all the time. Try to talk, even in the chat box, surprising what being polite does to people. 

Plus, you do not get into bad habits. 

3 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

don't try for k/d .....rather make sure to heal and boost at the appropriate times.Especially boosting bastion in defence ,that fker can shred through barriers so easily.i  sometimes lose games cos i feel i haven't used damage boost enough.......was focussing only on healing :|

Edited by kold_war

Wut, you got good in this game. Also that Lucio wall run kill trophy is also tough. 

These trophies were easy to achieve when this game was released but not now. I have almost 60% of the trophies unlocked on PS4 but now it's hard to attain those same on PC. 

12 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Wut, you got good in this game. Also that Lucio wall run kill trophy is also tough. 

These trophies were easy to achieve when this game was released but not now. I have almost 60% of the trophies unlocked on PS4 but now it's hard to attain those same on PC. 

after the lucio boost ....it's become a little easier to do it

but ya some trophies are now a pain to achieve.