KiranB28

My god, Symmetra (the "Indian Chick") is SO FUN to play as support.

- She doesn't "heal" like other support classes - instead you put a permanent +50 armor buff on as many teammates as you like (limit one per person)

- She's the only character that has a teleporter that teammates can use.

- The teleporter can't be abused, which I love. It's her Ultimate Ability (charges once every few mins)

- Best of all, she can put down up to 6 mini beam-turrets anywhere (ceiling/walls/floor) which lock on to nearby enemies and drain their health. Great for securing a room and keeping it on lockdown :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confired. EXuasNq.gif

Form a team of friends and try out the team shooter of tomorrow in the Overwatch Open Beta, coming in early May to PC, PS4™, and Xbox One!
As a newly added bonus, if you pre-purchase or preorder Overwatch for any platform at www.buyoverwatch.com, you'll also get early access to the Open Beta for you and a friend from May 3–4. After that, everyone will have a chance to play free during an all-access Open Beta period from May 5–9.
To get a two-day head start in the Open Beta for you and a friend on May 3–4, simply pre-purchase or preorder any edition of Overwatch by April 29 through one of the methods below.
  • Like 1

Wow :O this game is looking so promising.

Coming from Blizzard, I am not sure how many people will buy this on consoles?

Blizzard's already had a massive hit on consoles with Diablo III, which is more surprising than I had imagined TBH. I have no doubt Overwatch will translate incredibly well over to consoles as well.

This is the first (and probably the ONLY) game i'll double-dip on, ever... for PC and PS4 <3

Blizzard's already had a massive hit on consoles with Diablo III, which is more surprising than I had imagined TBH. I have no doubt Overwatch will translate incredibly well over to consoles as well.

This is the first (and probably the ONLY) game i'll double-dip on, ever... for PC and PS4 <3

I hardly find players on PS4 for D3. that is why, I bought it for PC(read laptop) :P

Even after adding players from D3 official forum, I do not find anyone online on pS4. hence the doubt. :)

There should be full controller support.

Minimum System Specifications

• Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
  • Memory: 4GB RAM
  • Hard Drive: 5GB space on a 7,200 RPM drive, or better
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 460

Recommended System Specifications

• Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
  • Memory: 6GB RAM
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 with 2GB VRAM

There might be slight changes in requirements upon launch, but not much.