Just Cause 3

Heaven Angel

FO 4 world is more rich and detailed than JC3 world which is nothing but a big barren land with bunch of low-res buildings and factories for you to destroy...So, you can't compare both.

Witcher 3 looks much better than FO4 and it has even less loading screens .

On another topic .. I see you praising FO4 a lot .. its surprising that you didn't buy it :P considering lara k naam pe ~4700 luta die tumne :D

FO 4 world is more rich and detailed than JC3 world which is nothing but a big barren land with bunch of low-res buildings and factories for you to destroy...So, you can't compare both.

pagal ho gaya hai kya?

FO4 has low res buildings and barren land yet the loading screens are so long.

JC3 looks miles better than FO4

pagal ho gaya hai kya?

FO4 has low res buildings and barren land yet the loading screens are so long.

JC3 looks miles better than FO4

Bethesda RPG games are far more demanding and complex than any other RPG games...Game keep tracks of every object in the world plus game is still using Radiant A.I system which makes NPCs reacts and behaves according to your action in the world.

JC 3 world is open and bigger but doesn't have Radiant A.I system for NPCs like FO4 or neither it keep tracks of your actions in the world.. You just go and destroy buildings and once you load up your game again, building you destroyed will disappear..This is not the case with FO 4

Bethesda RPG games are far more demanding and complex than any other RPG games...Game keep tracks of every object in the world plus game is still using Radiant A.I system which makes NPCs reacts and behaves according to your action in the world.

JC 3 world is open and bigger but doesn't have Radiant A.I system for NPCs like FO4 or neither it keep tracks of your actions in the world.. You just go and destroy buildings and once you load up your game again, building you destroyed will disappear..This is not the case with FO 4

:rofl:

Toh FO4 Khareeda kyu nahi :naughty:

I am sure, no other game does that, right. It is just Bethesda titles that have persistent tracking of player actions and associated ripple effects that are programmed into the game.

You can go inside every building in FO4 and Skyrim and there are NPCs and furniture and other sh*t inside every building..Game always keep track of those stuff plus items you add and drop in those buildings or areas.. Game loads every sh*t you added or dropped in the game every time you start the game..NPCs randomly react and fight with each other even when player is not doing anything. This is the case with every Bethesda RPG game..

If you drop a item in W3 or DAI anywhere except player inventory or your storage chest then that item will disappear..This makes Bethesda games quite unique compared to other modern RPG games today.

Uh! I was playing KoTOR just now. It did the same thing, in 2003. Maybe S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it in 2007 but hey, they did not call it Radiant A.I., so not legit?

I was comparing with JC3. I was telling Phantom there is a reason FO 4 takes time to load everything coz it's much more denser and complex than JC3

Maybe S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it in 2007 but hey, they did not call it Radiant A.I., so not legit?

Stalker world is not as big and rich as Oblivion, Skyrim or FO 4...Plus there aren't many NPCs in Stalker compared to Bethesda RPG games

And it's not just about Radiant A.I..Oblivion back in 2006 used it..So, there's nothing special about it anymore. My point here is that FO 4 is doing lot more stuff than JC3 and still loads game much faster than JC3.. lol

JC3 is nothing but big open world with bunch of buildings for you to blow up..You can't go inside any of these buildings or interact with any NPCs..It's a very poorly optimized game nothing else.

Stalker world is not as big and rich as Oblivion, Skyrim or FO 4...Plus there aren't many NPCs in Stalker compared to Bethesda RPG games

Wait, what?

Arbitrary standards from yours truly don't apply everywhere.

Archived