Diablo 3

Aftrunner

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

This is what I had feared. Hacked multi-player.
Thanks for the heads up. Won't get it in that case

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Tbh the hacking thing doesn't affect your own game since its a co-op game. You might even join a player with hacked weapons in very high level activity and power level your own character, although I haven't played it in over a year and don't know current meta.

Getting modded items from other players as gift is easily the fastest way to level up.  Modded items doesn't affect your game negatively in any way... You just become op if you equip modded items that's it. You will not get ban for using modded items as long as you are not using them in seasonal mode.

I have modded weapons equip on my level 70 wizard and Demon hunter on Xbox , i use both characters to farm challenge rifts nd bounties :P

@I rock

Get it eyes closed. Console version is really good plus support offline mode unlike pc version. Hacking is problem only in pvp games, D3 is not a pvp game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Getting modded items from other players as gift is easily the fastest way to level up.  Modded items doesn't affect your game negatively in any way... You just become op if you equip modded items that's it. You will not get ban for using modded items as long as you are not using them in seasonal mode.

I have modded weapons equip on my level 70 wizard and Demon hunter on Xbox , i use both characters to farm challenge rifts nd bounties [emoji14]

@I rock

Get it eyes closed. Console version is really good plus support offline mode unlike pc version. Hacking is problem only in pvp games, D3 is not a pvp game.
Alright bro will get it, one last question. I won't be able to play online or in co op without PSN+ right?
Don't want to buy PSN+ since I play mostly single player games.

14 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Alright bro will get it, one last question. I won't be able to play online or in co op without PSN+ right?
Don't want to buy PSN+ since I play mostly single player games.

No online coop without plus. Local coop you can play.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Enjoying the game the first couple of hours in, is there a way to manual save ? I saw the save icon so i exited the cathedral level 1 as i had progressed into 2-3 halls of it, just out of curiosity i pressed continue on diablo title screen and i was again spawned at the start of cathedral level 1.

Do the save and loading icons look same, how will i know if it is saving?

I am having the NPC audio issue where NPCs with blue icon on them have very low dialog sound, rest the sound is good and crisp. I was prompted to install update 1.25 when i first booted the game, till the update downloaded i was on 1.20 and all sound including NPC was normal, but this NPC audio issue started once the game updated to 1.25

Is there a solution for this is a new patch coming ? I checked many posts online to see that it was a non officially recognized bug, that would go away with an update on PC or console, but this being the latest version i was prompted to download i am stuck with it, i am just using the console with TV, no additional speakers or other audio setup.

Please help out.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I tried Diablo 3 on the Switch and loved it. But the textures and graphics look a bit muddy and that's been bothering me. Would you guys recommend that I get it for PC/Xbox/PS4? Not able to find any decent deal for the PC version, that's why asking here. The physical edition for PS4 is probably a bit cheaper especially if I find one used.

Also, is it recommended that I get the battle-chest first and then get the necromancer expansion? Or go with the eternal collection?

You can find PC key for $10-15. The game is worth buying digital copy if you plan to grind. If you are looking for 1 time play (which majority don't when it comes to Diablo), get physical copy. 

PS4 version runs great. The controls are smooth and there is couch co-op too. 

• Battle Chest edition is base game + Reaper of Souls
  • Eternal Collection is base game + Reaper of Souls + Necromancer 

Go for whichever is cheaper. Reaper of Souls is best expansion. Necromancer isn't worth $15 but if you love Diablo III and plan to put in plenty of hours then go for it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

You can find PC key for $10-15. The game is worth buying digital copy if you plan to grind. If you are looking for 1 time play (which majority don't when it comes to Diablo), get physical copy. 

PS4 version runs great. The controls are smooth and there is couch co-op too. 

• Battle Chest edition is base game + Reaper of Souls
  • Eternal Collection is base game + Reaper of Souls + Necromancer 

Go for whichever is cheaper. Reaper of Souls is best expansion. Necromancer isn't worth $15 but if you love Diablo III and plan to put in plenty of hours then go for it. 

Thanks, man. Any site recommendations to get the key from?