Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

NitroNeo

Naruto-Storm-4-Logo-English.jpg

Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Developer: CyberConnect2
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam
Genre: Fighting

Modes: Single Player, Multi-Player (Local & Online)
Release Date: February 5th, 2016

Bandai Namco Games announced that it will release its Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 fighting game for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC (via Steam) in the West. This will be the "final massive strike" of the Narutimate Storm (Ultimate Ninja Storm) series as the fighting game series from CyberConnect2 "goes to the next stage!" The company promises that the game will deliver "unbelievable graphics that go beyond anime-quality with blisteringly fast gameplay."

The STORM series continues to be one of our most popular franchises and its leap to the new generation of hardware ensures that it won’t stop now. Our long-time partner, CyberConnect2, has always poured their hearts into the NARUTO™ franchise and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™: Ultimate Ninja STORM®4 looks forward to be the ultimate realization of the series!” Herve Hoerdt, Vice President of IP Strategy at BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe.

The series’ trademark one-on-one multiplayer modes return for offline and online play. Challenge players from across the world or across the couch in heated single match battles to determine the ultimate ninja.

Fans from all over the world will rejoice to discover that BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe is planning on bringing this new game to its -now famous- STORM-League!

Features:

• New Generation Systems – With development made specifically to leverage the power of PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam, this brand new game will take players through an incredible journey of beautifully Anime-rendered fights!
  • Change Leader System – Recreate all the legendary teams from NARUTO SHIPPUDEN or create your own team! Players will be able to switch characters during the fi ght!
  • New Features – Enjoy fast-paced fights with the Wall-run!
  • Incredible Roster – The most impressive selection in the history of Naruto games will span the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN story arc and capture the latest character appearances from the anime.
  • Original Voiceover Support – Includes the Japanese, American, Mexican and Brazilian voiceover cast!
  • Additional Language Support – Includes French, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese

Trailer:

Gameplay: Boss Battle

Team 7 Strikes back (Gameplay Trailer)

Naruto SUN Storm 4 (E3 Trailer)

Naruto SUN Storm 4 (NYCC Trailer)

ScreenShots:

Naruto-Storm-4-003.jpg

Naruto-Storm-4-004.jpg

Awesome stuff , but how come exclusive all of a sudden. I think its just for Japan.

I don't think they will keep a numbered release to japan only. This series has more buyers combined internationally & the naruto fandom is huge outside japan. I saw a french website for storm 4 which seems unofficial & with old posts, so I'd say we will know more at jump festa or maybe if a trailer is shown early.

I don't think they will keep a numbered release to japan only. This series has more buyers combined internationally & the naruto fandom is huge outside japan. I saw a french website for storm 4 which seems unofficial & with old posts, so I'd say we will know more at jump festa or maybe if a trailer is shown early.

No I meant exclusive to ps4 in Japan only

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No I meant exclusive to ps4 in Japan only

But xbox one being region free. Japanese gamers can just import x1 copies right ? if it's slated for a x1 release . After all the games do have dual audio and eng subs.

Yea, but recently I have noticed a lot of multi plats are ps4 exclusive in Japan.

what do u expect. the system is hardly even hitting 4 digit figure in japan on a weekly basis. i dont think they'll waste their time with co-developing games on this esp for j games

I wonder how far they'll go with the story? Where the anime at?

The game has the last movie naruto. Plus sasuke and naruto are stating their motive to be hokage plus this is said to be the last storm game so i guess they'll end the story with this one.

Op updated with new bio & screenshots.

The game will be coming out in 2015 for the Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One, and PC on Steam. The series’ trademark one-on-one multiplayer modes return for offline and online play. Challenge players from across the world or across the couch in heated single match battles to determine the ultimate ninja.

Fans from all over the world will rejoice to discover that BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe is planning on bringing this new game to its -now famous- STORM-League!

Here are the screenshots in HD 1080p

Naruto-Storm-4-003.jpg

Naruto-Storm-4-004.jpg

Box-Art { May change for the final version of the cover]

Naruto-Storm-4-PS4-Side.jpg

s6YB3JX.jpg

9RlCSK4.jpg

Op updated with new bio & screenshots.

The game will be coming out in 2015 for the Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One, and PC on Steam. The series’ trademark one-on-one multiplayer modes return for offline and online play. Challenge players from across the world or across the couch in heated single match battles to determine the ultimate ninja.

Here are the screenshots in HD 1080p

Naruto-Storm-4-003.jpg

Naruto-Storm-4-004.jpg

Box-Art { May change for the final version of the cover]

Naruto-Storm-4-PS4-Side.jpg

s6YB3JX.jpg

9RlCSK4.jpg

AWESOME!!!!! :punk::punk::punk::punk::happydance::happydance::zodka:

Naruto Storm 4 is positioning itself to be the best game the the Storm series yet! The game will be exclusive to the PC and next gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) and will make its way to retailers worldwide sometime in 2015. In addition to beautiful 1080p graphics, the website behind the popular Japanese magazine, Famitsu, is reporting the game will have characters and stages that change as the battle progresses on so players can feel the exhilaration of an immersive experience. From our understanding, that means changing facial expressions, deteriorating clothing, and stage destruction. To add to that feeling, there will be a new battle system implemented that will add in a bit of extra strategy to the fight. The report didn’t expand any further, but with Japan’s Jump Festa event taking place later this week on December 20 and 21 in Japan, we’re sure more details will be announced soon.

Played Naruto 3 on my friend's PS3 and really liked it.. Fun packed turbo action game.

Was looking for disc all over as i was not playing/using online features that time,

and now am NOT gonna miss this one.

can't wait for more info to come out..

Some ques:

- Did Naruto 3 had multiplayer?

- Will this game story will be in continuation or in reference with previous series?

- Game will be available on every PSN stores?

Played Naruto 3 on my friend's PS3 and really liked it.. Fun packed turbo action game.

Was looking for disc all over as i was not playing/using online features that time,

and now am NOT gonna miss this one.

can't wait for more info to come out..

Some ques:

- Did Naruto 3 had multiplayer?

- Will this game story will be in continuation or in reference with previous series?

- Game will be available on every PSN

stores?

1 yes 2P offline and 2P online

2 continuation

3 Yes.Also on Flipkart and such

Archived