[SpotPrize] Win FarCry4 - PS4 - Christmas Special

TheDribbler

SpotPrize

Your chance to win Far Cry 4 [PS4] on the spot

6aTH6U0.png

Scheduled Date and Time:

December 25, 2014 - Starts Right away and ends at 9.25pm tonite.

The Game:

- Post a Selfie or Pic of yourself with the Most Colorful Gaming TEE (Front Side only) you possess with a paper mentioning today's Date in hand.

- The Tee has to be a Gaming Title Tee only irrespective of platform.

- Winner will be chosen amongst the entries after conclusion time.

- If they are more than one members with the same colorful TEE, The member who posted first will be selected on priority if that TEE is deemed as the most colorful to win.

Rules:

- Entry has to be made in this same thread at the scheduled time mentioned. No PM's allowed.

- Multiple Entries allowed.

- Entry posts can be edited to change/revise pics... BUT edited entries post 9.25pm will not be considered.

- Spam Posting is subject to disqualification.

- Smilies-only post invalid.

- The winner is prohibited to sell/Trade the Christmas giveaways here on IVG. Pls honour the christmas spirit sentiments... What u do with it outside IVG shudn't be a concern.

Shipment:

- Prize will be shipped In Jan after my return from christmas break.

- Winner will be intimated asking their complete details 2 days in advance.

Royal Wud have won it..if he had paid attention to the OP carefully.. and also lol y so discreet...with a secret identity :naughty:

Good entries overall..Thx to everyone who participated.. but it boils down to between these two colorful entries..

IMG_1296.jpg

Once again, Merry Christmas to All IVGians. :)

Here is my entry. Funny, happen to wear one such tee today. Would have wore mass effect one if dhobi had not gone rambo on the rubber print on the shirt. :P

IMG_20141225_205946.jpg

^^ Thx Royal, We are just one of the choices Dribbler made, Nice concept and good participation.

I have a PS4 and I haven't had the opportunity to own this Game. Would be great If I grab this. :)

ZooZoo already won a PS4 DriveClub Game from the other Giveaway thread from the same OP.

Just saying. :P Rest leaving it to #Dribbler.

:cheers:

Poll added now for IVG members to vote... to decide the winner ..from these 2 entries I selected...keeping in mind.. which Tee sports more colors...

Will account the final poll results...till tomorrow 12pm..

IMG_1296.jpg

Once again, Merry Christmas to All IVGians. :)

Here is my entry. Funny, happen to wear one such tee today. Would have wore mass effect one if dhobi had not gone rambo on the rubber print on the shirt. :P

IMG_20141225_205946.jpg

^^ Thx Royal, We are just one of the choices Dribbler made, Nice concept and good participation.

I have a PS4 and I haven't had the opportunity to own this Game. Would be great If I grab this. :)

ZooZoo already won a PS4 DriveClub Game from the other Giveaway thread from the same OP.

Just saying. :P Rest leaving it to #Dribbler.

:cheers:

Ahem ahem. You also won a PES 15 for PC that too at just 12 midnight. I stayed up till 6 am and tried every hour for that drive club. Gumrah karne waalo, janta maaf nahi karegi. :P

Archived