lol

http://www.destructoid.com/the-first-paid-skyrim-mod-has-been-pulled-290924.phtml

Chesko's Fishing Mod is now the holder of a dubious record: it's the first paid-for Skyrim mod to be removed from sale.

An early test for Valve's unique policing methods, the removal came off the back of claims Chesko and aqqh — the fishing mod's creators — were profiting from the work of fellow modder Fore without the latter's permisison.

See, the fishing mod used assets from Fore's New Idles in Skyrim — fine in the world of free mods, but not something that's kosher in the world of for-profit modding.

Some modder used assets from other popular mod and tried selling it as his own without permission of original modder.

Steam users want a donate option where they can pay for truly HQ mod and not for some broken sh*t mod...

Edited by Zodak™

My router and the UPS are both plugged into the same surge protector. Is it safe?

Because the router is also acting kinda strange today. It is switching off suddenly!

Maybe I should get a new surge protector and a better PSU!

Any suggestions for a good PSU under 3500?

You can move this discussion to Ask PC Experts thread if you want to!

Edited by ToxicPanda0513

This is after a roll back?

The nvlddmkm is a known nVidia driver issue, you might want to Google that.

Also, Google for Kernel Power issues as well.

And no decent SMPS under 3500/- bucks man. What PSU you using currently?

This is after a roll back?

The nvlddmkm is a known nVidia driver issue, you might want to Google that.

Also, Google for Kernel Power issues as well.

And no decent SMPS under 3500/- bucks man. What PSU you using currently?

This is after rollback and yeah, searched for Kernel Power issue and all are leading to power supply problems!

I am using i-ball now, was bought for a temporary usage cause I've sent my corsair PSU for warranty.

And how much more should I spend to get a decent SMPS?

Edited by ToxicPanda0513

This is after rollback and yeah, searched for Kernel Power issue and all are leading to power supply problems!

I am using i-ball now, was bought for a temporary usage cause I've sent my corsair PSU for warranty.

And how much more should I spend to get a decent SMPS?

Abey mat khel i-ball psu par...Wait till you get your Corsair one back..

The fault is your sh*t iball PSU. It might have damaged your card already. It is failing to supply power to your PC when it is under full load while gaming, thus making the GPU struggle and freezing/locking your system. Now your GPU might have been damaged, so good luck.

^ What happened to the Corsair PSU and please get me the model.

About the card, no you will not be able to claim warranty if it gets fried / damaged from the local PSU.

^ What happened to the Corsair PSU and please get me the model.

About the card, no you will not be able to claim warranty if it gets fried / damaged from the local PSU.

It stopped working, I couldn't boot my computer, so I've sent it for warranty. Will tell you the details once I get it.

And regarding the warranty, it is not yet completely damaged I think. I was able to play GTA 5 for at least 30 minutes meaning I could still try claiming right? Like now?

And regarding the warranty, it is not yet completely damaged I think. I was able to play GTA 5 for at least 30 minutes meaning I could still try claiming right? Like now?

You can but it is up to Aditya Infotech to accept or reject the claim.