CDPR also have agreed for regional pricing in Steam. Witcher 3 for Rs 1179 and the expansion pass for Rs. 619. Both together costing Rs. 1659. Very good deal for those who haven't got the game or pass yet.

So many ppl on my list got the game on steam now. Even I am thinking of getting it but what will I do about my achievements :-(

Steam Controller gives disabled player one-handed 'Skyrim' controls

Chris Hepburn, has remapped the buttons in Skyrim to help a disabled player fully control their adventurer one-handed. The right haptic pad controls the camera, while tilting the controller up, down, left and right handles character movement. The right trigger is used both to attack and defend, depending on whether you tap or hold with your finger. The A, B, X and Y buttons have been left untouched, while tapping the left analog stick changes your immediate weapons. Hepburn says the control scheme works best with a cushion for support -- reaching for the analog stick and waggling the controller can get a little tiresome otherwise. The Reddit community has suggested he make a left-handed alternative too -- anything that makes games more accessible is a worthwhile endeavour in our books. Top work, Hepburn.

Edited by Nr.Draca47

SteamOS gaming performance lags behind Windows 10

steam-os-logo-640x325.jpg

With the first wave of Steam Machines now out the door, the good folks at Ars Technica decided to take a closer look at the performance of SteamOS, the Linux-based operating system on which they run. The site conducted a series of tests on a dual-boot Windows/SteamOS PC using the Geekbench 3 benchmark, because it comes in both Windows and Linux versions, as well as a handful of games.

Windows 10 came out on top across the board on the benchmark scores, but the results were close enough that most folks probably aren't going to lose much sleep over it. The picture changed rather dramatically when it came to actual games, however.

Source: ArsTechnica via PCGamer