Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

The Panda

For me Syndicate is the best AC game and easily my top 5 games of 2015.

Reviews are mixed coz people are suffering from open world fatigue nothing else..So f**k reviews.

It's a solid 9/10 imo.

yeh thoda jyada ho gya .. open world fatigue kuch nahi hai .. its just that most of them are not good :P

He says that for every annual AC.Ignore kar usko.

How about you try the game and then talk?

It's my favorite AC game..

Last games were not as good as AC2 & ACB but this is better and more fun.

Combat is lot like Batman combat..It's not perfect but way better than past AC games.

Moving across city is lot more fun thanks to grappling hook which allows you to climb towers in seconds.

Map is not filled collectible BS. There are collectibles but they don't cover entire map like AC Unity.

Side activities like Capturing Stronghold & Fight club are lot more fun thanks to new combat system and grappling hook.

Main characters are very well voice acted, especially Evie. She is easily my favorite character after Ezio.

Upgrade system is quite deep with lot of cool unlocks and options..Gives you complete freedom to play anyway you like. :D

This game beats AC Unity in every department..

yeh thoda jyada ho gya .. open world fatigue kuch nahi hai .. its just that most of them are not good :P

AC Unity was not that great compared to past games but Syndicate is nothing like Unity..It's right up there with best AC games like AC2 & ACB

For me personally, it's the best AC game.

It's criminal to give 4/10 to Syndicate..Only a hardcore hater will give Syndicate 4/10.

How about you try the game and then talk?

It's my favorite AC game..

Last games were not as good as AC2 & ACB but this is better and more fun.

Combat is lot like Batman combat..It's not perfect but way better than past AC games.

Moving across city is lot more fun thanks to grappling hook which allows you to climb towers in seconds.

Map is not filled collectible BS. There are collectibles but they don't cover entire map like AC Unity.

Side activities like Capturing Stronghold & Fight club are lot more fun thanks to new combat system and grappling hook.

Main characters are very well voice acted, especially Evie. She is easily my favorite character after Ezio.

Upgrade system is quite deep with lot of cool unlocks and options..Gives you complete freedom to play anyway you like. :D

This game beats AC Unity in every department..

ACBF abhi bhi pada hai mere uplay library mai :lol:

the point here is you're a fanboy of this.

You can check user reviews on GAF or reddit if you want..They also like Syndicate. Sites like IGN & Gamespot gave it 9/10.

And yes, Iam a fan of AC games but I don't like all AC games. I hate AC3 & Revelation.

You should try it before passing a judgment on it.:P

Finished the game. Overall it was better than Unity in all ways. The free roam was pretty cool with the grappling hook thing and riding carriages was also fun. Combat wise they tried to pull of the arkham series combat style but failed. Arkham series combat is still waaay better than this, syndicate's combat gets boring after some time.

Ending could have been better.

Also they have briefly showed in the end what will happen in the next AC game :lol:

Yeah free roam mode is much better now thanks to grappling hook and fun side activities. It's way better than past games.

Story mode on other hand, was a mixed bag..Some missions were really good and some really boring and final boss fight was again bad..It was totally combat oriented like those original DeusEx HR boss fights :P

Overall story mode was quite good and way better Unity. Story was simple and easy to understand except modern day stuff was again confusing. :/

Game is quite good, if you are a fan of AC games then you must get Syndicate. It's easily the best AC game after Brotherhood.

For me personally, it's the best and most fun AC game out of all AC games released till now..Fun is the main focus of Syndicate.. :D

Hello assassin fans...

I have made my 1st unboxing video of assassin creed syndicate

Plz do have a look and watch it

Here is the link below

https://goo.gl/OgkZaL

I have also uploaded the video on you tube with a frnds help

So just take out few minutes from your busy schedule and plz watch it...

If you like the video on youtube then plz like the video on youtube and share the video with your frnds and if you wish to have more videos like this then hit the subscribe button on you tube

Thank you

Rope Launcher gameplay...

This fixes lot of issues in the game for me.. I don't have to climb towers everytime now for synchronization..It's not as good as Batman but still very useful in game like AC imo..

They have added elements from Batman and GTA V to make game more fun...You can switch characters anytime during free roam for side missions and you can hijack any Horse Carriage and go on rampage :P

Lot of old AC bullshit which made game boring and slow are removed.

From GAF

Design Director from Saints Row 3 is the Game Director on AC Syndicate.

:O

No wonder game is so much fun to play.. :D

Archived