harjas

Saw the Totalbiscuit video and he said that the game is not optimized at all and he had to disable some graphic features to get somewhat smooth gameplay although he said that the smooth gameplay is not absolutely necessary since it is a turn based game.

and wtf with the partnership with the long war mod guys.they r calling those mods?sound like dlc to me albeit free.

their long war mod was an absolute must hav and i was hoping they would do the same for xcom 2.this ruins everything ah fuk

Damn, the game has a lot of praise in GS review....I kinds like tb games.... Anybody played here post impressions please ? The game looks like it can run on my 5850 PC as well [emoji14]

Have played only 2 missions.

It is amazing. Big fan of turn based, and this one is just perfect. D2C1SE7.png

Game is also challenging and hard. Not something you can just win every turn or kill on every turn, which is great.

There is slight performance issue when you set everything to max (like MSAA x8), but other than that, it runs quite well.

Couple of screens:

YdfyTIr.jpg

ibvKU9j.jpg

W5hRHX5.jpg

More people should give this game a try. Even if you are not into turn based, you should try.

Easily one of the best game in recent times.

__

The shot was 91%, but my soldier missed it. Next turn he was shot down. :rant: Look at the distance between..still missed.

NMM4DiN.jpg

4HdGvTk.jpg

E0249NZ.jpg

EcmTe7Q.jpg

The shot was 91%, but my soldier missed it. Next turn he was shot down. :rant: Look at the distance between..still missed.

There's that 9% chance to miss though.. :tongue:

Yeah it's been the staple for XCOM games, missing shots with 90% and hitting those 60%..again it's all RNG and that partly makes the game more interesting and nail biting..

There's that 9% chance to miss though.. :tongue:

Yeah it's been the staple for XCOM games, missing shots with 90% and hitting those 60%..again it's all RNG and that partly makes the game more interesting and nail biting..

Haha, yeah, the RNG can be fun at times, and frustrating too. Mainly when you are in a winning situation but then stuff like above happens.

No complaints so far. Just too good.

Got my EXO suit yesterday. 687X8sl.gif

0af3L2x.jpg

ScJa25D.jpg

so, which xcom were u guys telling me to play? Sale going on, enemy unknown or enemy within?

Like Joken said. Enemy Unknown. Enemy Within is a DLC.

Play Enemy Unknown fully. XCOM 2 could use a patch or two.

Archived