Fallout 4

Heaven Angel

Tried talking to Captain Kells? What's the another side quest? Duty or Dishonor? 

If neither works, don't worry, just follow the next quest and the characters will have new lines which should complete your quest. 

Total 3 side quests: 

1. A Loose End
  2. Duty or Dishonor
  3. The Lost Patrol

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Can you earn creation club points for free?  Game awarded me with 100 points for free but for rest I was asked to buy points from store. 

No way to earn points for free for now. I doubt they will give up such an easy cash cow. 

2 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

No way to earn points for free for now. I doubt they will give up such an easy cash cow. 

I really don't see the point of this creation club. Why would anyone pay when free option is also available on both consoles and PC? I thought this creation club will replace old Bethesda.net mods on consoles but no it just adds a different option in main menu without replacing old Bethesda.net option lol.

And Free Bethesda.net mods already includes Creation club mods on consoles.. I downloaded Prey one for free on Xbox.. So i don't see the point of this Creation Club? :|

Edited by WhiteWolf

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

If they want paid mods then next ES should be free to play.  60$ game with paid mods.  f**k that. 

They might as just ship the SDK then. 

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

What kind of logic is this?

Zodak-logic. Although I whole heartedly agree with him on this one. The quality of Bethesda RPG's on launch is LoL. 

Just now, Sach4life said:

I am not supporting paid mods. But expecting a AAA game to be free just because mods are paid is simply lol.

Well these paid MOD's are about as good as micro-transactions so might as well give the base game free. 

1 hour ago, ALPHA17 said:

Well these paid MOD's are about as good as micro-transactions so might as well give the base game free. 

Not really. Mods are optional, you don't need them to play the game. Console players have been playing bethesda games for years without mods. By what logic should they get the game for free now that the mods are paid?

1 hour ago, ALPHA17 said:

Zodak-logic. Although I whole heartedly agree with him on this one. The quality of Bethesda RPG's on launch is LoL. 

>on launch?

Bethesda RPG's quality is sh*t even years after release

joke tier animations,filled with bugs and glitches :rofl:

they literally rely on modders to fix their sh*t

10 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Not really. Mods are optional, you don't need them to play the game. Console players have been playing bethesda games for years without mods. By what logic should they get the game for free now that the mods are paid?

I rather not comment on the amount of shafting console players would be getting with the implementation of the Creation Club. But hey, be my guest if you want Bethesda RPG's to join the league of typical full-price releases + content pass + micro transactions. 

22 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Mods are essential to enjoy Bethesda games imo.  I played XboxOne version of Fallout without mods and my experience was terrible. Game was crashing and performance was bad. I downloaded optimizations mod and it completely fix my performance issue I was having with game.  Bethesda games mods are not just cosmetic. 90% mods fix performance, UI and gameplay issues in Bethesda games. 

Mods are not essential to enjoy Bioware, Cd Red rpgs. But for Bethesda games mods are essential imo.  If tomorrow Bethesda blocks mods or convert them into microtransactions then I will not touch that game. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

9 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

I rather not comment on the amount of shafting console players would be getting with the implementation of the Creation Club. But hey, be my guest if you want Bethesda RPG's to join the league of typical full-price releases + content pass + micro transactions. 

Yeah, that is exactly what i said.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Mods are essential to enjoy Bethesda games imo.  I played XboxOne version of Fallout without mods and my experience was terrible. Game was crashing and performance was bad. I downloaded optimizations mod and it completely fix my performance issue I was having with game.  Bethesda games mods are not just cosmetic. 90% mods fix performance, UI and gameplay issues in Bethesda games. 

Mods are not essential to enjoy Bioware, Cd Red rpgs. But for Bethesda games mods are essential imo.  If tomorrow Bethesda blocks mods or convert them into microtransactions then I will not touch that game. 

I am not downplaying the importance of mods. I enjoy them as much as anyone else. But that doesn't mean i would want the game to be free if mods are not free. They are not going to spend thousands of hours and 100 million dollars on a 200 hour full fledged AAA game and give it away for free.