Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

well i m already playing game so not an issue for me . just wanted to support a company whose game i like but i guess they dont want my support so thats okay with me

Real smart of you man. You really showed them, you did.

giphy.gif

What exactly do you guys want him to do? If Namco is not releasing it on PC in India, how is he supposed to support them? And as long as he didnt get pirated version, Namco anyway got the money. Its e-xpress/GTS who didnt. I am not getting these sarcastic comments. What was the course of action for him? He has replied in a normal fashion that he wanted to support the official channel but couldnt. So as long as he didnt pirate it, I dont see whats the need of these snarky comments.

How is it that rather than the company who screwed up, be it Namco or e-xpress, you guys are trolling someone who isnt even at fault? Who tried and waited for the game but couldnt because the company wont release it in India? What is going on?

Edited by kittoo
  • Like 1

All he is trying to do is help and support lately. Honestly, if anything, he has been trying to get this game very hard for a long time. Anyone would be pissed if a retailer keeps delaying and end up saying it's not going to release at all.

Yes, some childish moves from his side too, but, eh, cut some slack?

(at least now people who were looking for physical copy won't keep waiting, thanks to him?)

___

Anyways, upcoming patch:

Main Adjustments

- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
Edited by Heaven Angel

What exactly do you guys want him to do? If Namco is not releasing it on PC in India, how is he supposed to support them?

Source it from Nuuvem, Amazon US / UK, STEAM purchase.

There are enough sources to go around and he can get a physical copy (sell / gift the code from it) later in the day.

Please, please do not justify your wrongdoings through such blase statements. I remember waiting close to two months for my copy of The Witcher 2 showing up (after multiple price changes) and purchasing the Gothic anthology from abroad because you know what, I wanted to support the developers.

There are enough sources to go around and he can get a physical copy (sell / gift the code from it) later in the day.

Please, please do not justify your wrongdoings through such blase statements. I remember waiting close to two months for my copy of The Witcher 2 showing up (after multiple price changes) and purchasing the Gothic anthology from abroad because you know what, I wanted to support the developers.

If only FromSoftware self published like CDPR.

Scamco Gandai are right down there with EA and chUbisoft

If only FromSoftware self published like CDPR.

Scamco Gandai are right down there with EA and chUbisoft

You know the official publisher of The Witcher 2 was Scamco Gandai. At-least stop being so clueless before posting stuff.

Oh! And the Gothic titles never made it officially to India because JoWood Productions and Piranha Bytes had no Indian distributor.

Edited by ALPHA17

If you read the whole post that I wrote, I clearly mentioned that as long as he doesnt pirate, the developers do get their cut. Sourcing from US or buying an imported copy from ebay. I am nowhere saying that he should pirate. I did not know that he pirated. I was talking about only those who, after waiting, got from ebay/Amazon US or something like that. The developer gets the money in this case, only the distributor doesnt.

LMAO .......u guys do real good comedy.

Either this site is filled with saints or very ....very good liars

Did anyone confirm if he has the game yet or was he just talking....

Why should they ...its a free country everybody has freedom of expression Edited by glados87

any ps4 owners having a physical copy? and how did u get it? palika baazar have them and I just might get it from there albeit slightly over priced.

I dont have it yet, ordered it from ebay yesterday though. With paytm discount cost me 3300. Gamestheshop is shipping them now, as far as I know. Grofers is still stuck on delivery on 10th May. Not sure about Amazon or Flipkart. Confirm with any gamestheshop in Delhi, they should have them.

If you read the whole post that I wrote, I clearly mentioned that as long as he doesnt pirate, the developers do get their cut. Sourcing from US or buying an imported copy from ebay. I am nowhere saying that he should pirate. I did not know that he pirated. I was talking about only those who, after waiting, got from ebay/Amazon US or something like that. The developer gets the money in this case, only the distributor doesnt.

He has pirated unless he has proof against the same.

LMAO .......u guys do real good comedy.

Either this site is filled with saints or very ....very good liars

Why should they ...its a free country everybody has freedom of expression

Congratulations, you have one week extra to play Dark Souls 3 yourself.

Edited by ALPHA17