Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

Lol if u wanted the game so bad u could have got digital code for 3.1kish

I got it for that much only when i heard about of the delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Any of the great swords in the game any good? The game seems brutal against these heavier weapons whose attack animations are long and they swing slow. I tried using Lucerne against the guy near the cathedral of deep and he smothered me with his axe before I could even get two hits. So, is it worth using a great sword going forward or should I just stick to straight swords?

Any of the great swords in the game any good? The game seems brutal against these heavier weapons whose attack animations are long and they swing slow. I tried using Lucerne against the guy near the cathedral of deep and he smothered me with his axe before I could even get two hits. So, is it worth using a great sword going forward or should I just stick to straight swords?

Stick with straight swords/long swords till the game is patched some more.

Between the average damage they do, the amount of stamina they use, the way the poise works and the way some enemies seem to just shrug off hits from big weapons - great swords (and all STR weapons) are at a significant disadvantage.

Early game - Astora's straight sword (RAW). Estoc.

Both have super low requirements, do great damage without investing into stats too much, can be buffed, have super fast attack speed that dont leave you vulnerable to getting hit after an attack and use very little stamina.

Mid - Late game - Astora's straight sword (RAW). Estoc. Dark sword.

Edited by Aftrunner

I am not able to summon more than one player for co-op. As soon as I press a button to summon a player, the other soapstone markings vanish?

I am in Farron keep and it happened in Undead Sacrifice area too.

Is it the area or some other thing?