Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Give how season pass never goes on sale, I'd say, yeah, it's a good deal. It's historic low too. 

Ok. Thanks. Gonna buy tomo. 

Size is just 18gb too. 

1700 for base game and 2 dlcs is a good deal.

You can start as any and upgrade/acquire anything you across and use it. Each has their ups and downs. That being said, Warrior/Knight as starting class is just fine. Vigor, endurance, strength, and vitality. All good. 

The base game is sort of not so hard for Souls game. It's quite to read and understand the boss mechanics. 

Sulyvahn and Abyss watchers are super cool to fight. 1ZBQSOG.png

• Like 1

The only dark souls game I played is Dark Souls 3. I only played till the doll you need to cross the bridge. Dark souls is hard becauce of weird graphics. Janky controls and horrendous camera. The game is super fun though. 

16 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

The only dark souls game I played is Dark Souls 3. I only played till the doll you need to cross the bridge. Dark souls is hard becauce of weird graphics. Janky controls and horrendous camera. The game is super fun though. 

Weird, I can take that the graphics do not scale well but play with a controller and everything else is fine. 

Heck, I know people who have played with keyboard and mouse on the PC and have zero issues with the game itself. 

• 3 months later...

Quick newbie question: Just finished DS3 (plus the DLCs!) and need to free up hard drive space.

Does Steam take care of this automatically through the cloud or do I have to back up the progress files? If yes, how do I go about it?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, beb0p said:

Quick newbie question: Just finished DS3 (plus the DLCs!) and need to free up hard drive space.

Does Steam take care of this automatically through the cloud or do I have to back up the progress files? If yes, how do I go about it?

Thanks

There is no Steam cloud support for Dark Souls III.

Just backup save file manually by going to %appdata% and copy DarkSoulsIII folder. 

• 2 months later...

The sharp sellsword twinblades are wrecking sh*t left and right. Sulhyvahns beasts and other mini bosses dont even stand a chance.

Also putting points in faith for the first time, will be using lightning spells. Game is still very active and i am getting constant invaders and co-op summons.

• 4 weeks later...

Finished the first dlc and it was sort of mediocre but holy sh*t that sister friede boss fights redeems it. What a stylish and intense fight. The music is pretty sollid too and the boss weapon has cool weapon art.

On the other hand loving the ringed city, even with high lvl character the dlc is brutal and dangerous. The demon prince fight was pretty badass and tests the endurance.