Dishonored 2

SRINI87

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

How you play this on PS4 man. That FoV + FPS and controller makes it so incredibly nauseous to play. MQzomJ6.png 

I actually waited this long so I could upgrade my PC and get that version, but it's not happening anytime soon. So PS4 Pro will have to do. Played the first one PS3 and loved it so non-issue for me. Plus I never ever use kb/mouse to play games on PC, except for StarCraft 2.

9 hours ago, adity said:

It's fine.
Just lower your standards a bit. I honestly don't see controller as a problem. You just need time to get used to it.

Yikes. I already have for most, but when compared to other 30fps games, this wasn't smooth at all. 

This, Alien: Isolation, Bloodborne, etc all have heavy judder and makes it nauseous to play for someone who isn't used to sub-par performance. 

8 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I actually waited this long so I could upgrade my PC and get that version, but it's not happening anytime soon. So PS4 Pro will have to do. Played the first one PS3 and loved it so non-issue for me. Plus I never ever use kb/mouse to play games on PC, except for StarCraft 2.

Hopefully one day you will get the build done...VBgC6mS.png

__

Nonetheless, fantastic game. Death of the Outsider pre-load up. ~20 GB. Unlocks in ~9 hours. 

Good reviews like expected. Will pick it up in coming weeks. FS41w7b.png 

• I might not have enjoyed it quite as perfectly as Dishonored 2, but Death of the Outsider is a fittingly melancholy way to wrap up a story arc I've loved. The Empire of the Isles is a strange and exquisitely horrible world, and this entry is no different.
  • Dishonored Death of the Outsider has enought playable novelties to be attractive and helps to known the story of one of the most interesting characters in the saga. Good Work from Arkane Studios with this independent DLC.
  • A new chance to visit Karnaca and to infiltrate ourselves in its dark streets. A game full of shadows and the option of choosing action and fight as a final resource in case we are detected. Shorter than Dishonored 2 but also fun and deep.
  • Death of the Outsider is a fantastic addition to the Dishonored universe that once again brings the broken city of Karnaca to life.
  • An excellent game that delivers an above average amount of gameplay for its cost, giving you the freedom to utilize an interesting set of powers to track down and kill a god. Beautiful environments and varied objectives more than make up for changes to the Chaos mechanic from previous games in the series.
  • It was wonderfully satisfying to have more Dishonored to play, even if Death of the Outsider doesn't quite meet the high bar Dishonored 2 set in story or mission design. Even though it's a shorter and slightly shallower game, there are some exciting new abilities and interesting changes to the energy system, and the freedom from consequences of Chaos further encourage experimentation and freedom. All in all, it's a worthy end to the story that began five years ago.
  • Death of the Outsider is an amazing ending for an adventure as special and loved as this. A DLC that lives up to the expectations and brings some fresh air to the fans of the saga, who will enjoy this new adventure.
  • Arkane's standalone game is a bit of an indulgence, but it offers a beautifully dark and detailed world of grand interiors and dimly lit streets to get lost in
  • Between this and Prey, its clear that Arkane is really refining the multiple-route, stealth or combat style to its best form.
  • Death of the Outsider offers a standard take on the Dishonored formula, tracking closely to its admirable ethos of freedom and choice in a world of subtleties and illusions. It's a decent finale with a solid central character. But it makes little attempt to try anything new, a sign that all the best ideas are likely going into whatever comes next.