Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

I know Arya had to learn how to fight, but this Bravos body-washing assassins is getting old.

Other than the play parts the place has been a narrative mire. I don't even think she became the badass assassin she probably wanted to be,just resolved some personal issues and that was it.

And the worst think that happened to Tyrion was becoming Dany's business manager.

Also massive lol at the stupid fan theories. Pretty sure they are feeling like fools.

Also all those posts saying arya was dumb to roam about likr that.. i think she was just trying to lure waif to that cave... as seen in this episode to she left a trail for her to follow..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Also all those posts saying arya was dumb to roam about likr that.. i think she was just trying to lure waif to that cave... as seen in this episode to she left a trail for her to follow..

Sure mate, she got stabbed multiple times purposely. You're so smart.

Sure mate, she got stabbed multiple times purposely. You're so smart.

Well she didnt go to the cave that time did she... she was taken by surprise aswell.. but that was her plan as seen in episode 5 or 6 when she takes her needle out and blows out the candle..

I loved that last episode. Mostly cause the Hound was in it. Honestly I would happily take an entire episode of just him. Or even a spin off.

The rest of it was rather meh.

Am I the only one who's happy that Tommen is a sissy who's easily manipulated? Frankly I'm really stoked at the idea of Cersie's support being decimated. Don't forget she's the real bitch here.

Archived