Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

Not sure how many saw episode 6 leak, do not want to spoiler spoiler, or you would have an answer. 

What happens tell me?Are you referring to the video i posted?

Not sure if it was that video, but I did see one on YouTube. I am not saying here for benefit of others. Check your pm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Not sure if it was that video, but I did see one on YouTube. I am not saying here for benefit of others. Check your pm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you... If possible, please keep this spoiler thread spoiler free for future episodes. :) 

Season 7 Episode 4 preview:

Yup; Dany getting impatient. Will be seeing dragons going to KL soon enough. Don't think it's wise and will alienate a lot of people. Hopefully, Jorah can come to Dragonstone soon to stop this. He should be able to, what with all the people (especially Euron) teleporting everywhere this season. Also wonder why she hasn't let Jon go back yet.
Which episode you watched buddy.. she allowed him to mine dragon glass which obviously means he is free to go.. he is there for dragon glass so wont go without it now, will he?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@sobbii Got the anger thing from E4 preview. Also, it's not like Jon is personally mining the ore. His workers will mine it and send it to the North. He is the king. He has other responsibilities and men to manage as well. He should be getting back to his people as soon as he can. Not sitting in the stronghold of one of the parties involved in war without much of his own men or guards.

[mention=2150]sobbii[/mention] Got the anger thing from E4 preview. Also, it's not like Jon is personally mining the ore. His workers will mine it and send it to the North. He is the king. He has other responsibilities and men to manage as well. He should be getting back to his people as soon as he can. Not sitting in the stronghold of one of the parties involved in war without much of his own men or guards.
He needs danys help not just the dragon glass.. he needs to make her believe what he has seen.. and theres more at stakes now as the unsullied are stranded danny will ask jons help i believe...

@sobbii

Even if he does make her believe, there's not much Dany can do now. She is fully committed to the war against Cersei and cannot divert any forces. Not when her allies are being slaughtered like this. Jon can do a better job going North, helping Dany if required and then putting forward his request for Dany' s armies/dragons. Dragonglass should be good enough for now. Like Tyrion said, he should be reasonable. Not to mention he has no proofs regarding White Walkers in the first place.

Similarly if Dany wants Jon's help, it's better to send him North. Keeping him in the South will mostly convince the Northern Lords that Jon is a prisoner, and any ravens from him will be seen as him being forced to write those messages. After all Targs have a very bad reputation, and Dany' s army mainly consists of pillagers, pirates and former slaves (Not to mention all foreigners to Westeros)

Just now, roun90 said:

@sobbii

Even if he does make her believe, there's not much Dany can do now. She is fully committed to the war against Cersei and cannot divert any forces. Not when her allies are being slaughtered like this. Jon can do a better job going North, helping Dany if required and then putting forward his request for Dany' s armies/dragons. Dragonglass should be good enough for now. Like Tyrion said, he should be reasonable. Not to mention he has no proofs regarding White Walkers in the first place.

Similarly if Dany wants Jon's help, it's better to send him North. Keeping him in the South will mostly convince the Northern Lords that Jon is a prisoner, and any ravens from him will be seen as him being forced to write those messages. After all Targs have a very bad reputation, and Dany' s army mainly consists of pillagers, pirates and former slaves (Not to mention all foreigners to Westeros)

See the leaked script of episode 6, lot of answers :P

[mention=2150]sobbii[/mention]

Once the white walkers hit this side of the wall.. the war and throne will be an afterthought for all the big players.. I guess we will just have to wait and see..

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

He needs danys help not just the dragon glass.. he needs to make her believe what he has seen.. and theres more at stakes now as the unsullied are stranded danny will ask jons help i believe...

He was a prisoner at Dany's place. Now that he has the mining right he'll be going back most probably.

11 hours ago, AtheK said:

See the leaked script of episode 6, lot of answers :P

Don't want to see the leaked script man. The season is getting over this month, and GoT is something to look forward to every week. Fun and anticipation will be gone if we know the almost end of season finale content. Besides, discussing things like this and seeing all the people's theories is fun by itself as well. Then we can make predictions and see how many come true.

Also, am I the only one hoping that Jon does not ride a dragon? I feel one dragon should be killed by Cersei and another by the White walkers (Night King). Then one or preferably both should be ressed by the White Walkers as well.That should change Dany's character by a lot, which will be interesting to see. It will also remove her aura of complete invulnerability (which will always be there till dragons are there, regardless of military losses). Jon is a Stark in all but blood, and his theme needs to be a wolf. He should not need Dany's hand-me-down dragons.

Dany with husband-dragon riders (in a parallel to Aegon and wife-dragon riders),merrily flying about burning everything including White walkers is too unsubtle and will also get boring fast (along with serving to ruin MCs other than Dany), once the wow factor wears off.

Episode 3 was phenomenal :majesty: You could watch Jon,Tyrion and Danny talk all day.Davos introduction of Jon :lol:

Olenna Badass man :punk: What a way to go.

Next episode will be quite predictable.Danny will take the gold with Dragons.Jorah will meet Danny.Jamie will be captured or will run away.Arya returns to Winterfell.

What an episode.. this season has been the best of the lot so far.. the opening scene with the dragon and Jon's bemused look seeing them and thinking WTF was beautiful.. Dany and Jon were so powerful in their exchanges with none of them relenting..
Glad to see bran back to where he belongs though he scared the sh*t out of Sansa..
And Olenna.. must be the most badass bowing out for a character.. look on Jamie's face was priceless..
Not gonna read future spoilers as I like staying in mystery and anticipating what happens next..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yet another fantastic Episode. Loved it 

Looks like season will end with Daenerys and Jon army fighting Undead? I hope season ends with some kind of epic battle . 

+1 to that.Jon and Dan vs the White Walkers will be Epic.

Me wantz Season 8 :P

Archived