Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

By far the best episode of the season so far.. it was so satisfying.. gonna watch it again on monday.. bc someone at hotstar should leak the rest aswell.. wow.. just wow..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So much time travel this season
People reaching from dragon stone to high gardens, from dragon stone to castle rock in an instant
And them white walkers still not reached wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Is the quality good enough to. Watch or should I wait for the regular HD one?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Wait, quality is watchable 

Depends on your definition of watchable. The resolution is 640x360 i.e. 360p. Its better to wait and watch the episode in full glory rather than the prehistoric 360p.

Also episode wasn't part of HBO hack, it wasn't even leaked by someone. It was just lying there on Star India server with a direct link. What a f**ked up server security they have.

Star india appears to have leaked the episode online through its own website. smartprix spotted a direct link to the mp4 of the episode over at star india’s own distribution site, allowing people to download game of thrones freely before sharing it with google drive links on reddit.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/4/16094764/game-of-thrones-episode-4-leak-hack-star-india-hbo

Wait, quality is watchable 
Depends on your definition of watchable. The resolution is 640x360 i.e. 360p. Its better to wait and watch the episode in full glory rather than the prehistoric 360p.

Also episode wasn't part of HBO hack, it wasn't even leaked by someone. It was just lying there on Star India server with a direct link. What a f**ked up server security they have.

Star india appears to have leaked the episode online through its own website. smartprix spotted a direct link to the mp4 of the episode over at star india’s own distribution site, allowing people to download game of thrones freely before sharing it with google drive links on reddit.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/4/16094764/game-of-thrones-episode-4-leak-hack-star-india-hbo
Watching it.. couldn't wait.. midway and loving it already..

What an episode.. each one is better than the other.. finally the dragon shows what they are capable of.. glad to see jaime surviving..
btw did all the gold which was supposed to be delivered to the bank got destroyed or some of it ?

Episode was shorter at 48 mins.. i think the official release may have extra minutes.. the episode though felt conplete.. but who knows if few extra scenes thn another reason to rewatch in hd.. gonna rewatch it anyway.. still thinking about the carnage that took place.. best game of thrones episode ever..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, KJD said:

So much time travel this season
People reaching from dragon stone to high gardens, from dragon stone to castle rock in an instant
And them white walkers still not reached wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup very true, though all episodes have been gripping, time travel is a little too much. One moment Jaimie is sleeping with the queen, second moment he is with the army and attacking tyrells.

Maybe not.. they may assume he is dead while he floats in the river and rescued by fisherman ala hindi movies [emoji12]

Na he will get captured, they had to even the bits.

Cersei ab kya karegi..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived