Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Jon didn't tell her to not fly out. He told her not to go Kings Landing and burn civilians like her father. Her fighting on dragons in war was not refuted by anyone but Tyrion who feared for her safety.

Jon didn't tell her to not fly out. He told her not to go Kings Landing and burn civilians like her father. Her fighting on dragons in war was not refuted by anyone but Tyrion who feared for her safety.
Yeah that i know.. but still atleast i didnt see her going after that scene..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yup; I noticed this as well. Dany asks Jon for advice. I get the feeling that Jon advised her to go on Drogon and burn the Lannister army before they reached the city. 

Also everyone is saying Jaime is alive. But I have to wonder, how will Jaime get out of the water or anyone else rescue him from drowning when he was wearing such heavy armour. 

Yup; I noticed this as well. Dany asks Jon for advice. I get the feeling that Jon advised her to go on Drogon and burn the Lannister army before they reached the city. 

Also everyone is saying Jaime is alive. But I have to wonder, how will Jaime get out of the water or anyone else rescue him from drowning when he was wearing such heavy armour. 
Jamie wont be dead for sure.. actor tweeted all good things......... leaving us to guess must come to an end even before episode aired.. so my guess wouldnt be hinting like that if he really was gonna die.. think the person who saved him will drag him out of water..

So episode 5 script leak was spot on, so the episode 6 should be real too. 
Everything has been spot on.. episode 6 will be crazy.. i dont know about episode 7 havent read much on it.. i will try to keep it that way and enjoy the finale..

21 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What bomb did Gilly drop?

Rheagar (Ragger pronounced by Gilly IIRC) And someone (Lyanna IMO) were re-married at Dorne. 

So this would make Jon a authentic Targaryen. 

Rhaegar annuled his first marriage and remarried to someone secretely in dorne.. which makes jon a true borm targaryen child and not a bastard of rhaegar..

Sam didn't give a sh*t about it so unless Bran tells this specific scenario to everyone, I don't know how relevant it could be. Good to know that Jon isn't an actual bastard though. 

Sam did give the notes to the kid though, so it will be with them for future reference.

Ya Jamie part was funny.. Just like time travel a lot of things are just being done randomly. Also how exactly did Bron know of tyrion coming.. A raven I guess.. They are just speeding up things.. 

Ya Jamie part was funny.. Just like time travel a lot of things are just being done randomly. Also how exactly did Bron know of tyrion coming.. A raven I guess.. They are just speeding up things.. 
Things would come to a halt in game of thrones if logistics were taken seriously.. its all going full speed from now its best if we just accept it and watch for what it is..

3 hours ago, sobbii said:

Things would come to a halt in game of thrones if logistics were taken seriously.. its all going full speed from now its best if we just accept it and watch for what it is..

They did a pretty good job in first few seasons. 

1 hour ago, KJD said:

Looks like Season 8 will be final season.

Yup, 6 episodes. 

10 hours ago, sobbii said:

Everything has been spot on.. episode 6 will be crazy.. i dont know about episode 7 havent read much on it.. i will try to keep it that way and enjoy the finale..

Epi 7 will be more like East Watch i think to setup Season 8.

Its kinda disappointing that we Again have to wait so long for the conclusion.I kinda wish Cersie would have died earlier so we could get straight to the action.Anyways still a great watch.

Also, little finger has to die now.Cant see him winning over Arya and Sansa together.I guess epi 7 he dies.That Alone would make the epi glorious :P

Archived