Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Be comforted in the fact that you will be watching the best version, and most of all will not have to wait 1 and a half weeks for the final episode of the season.
This ones not the shitty quality as the 4th..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, sobbii said:

This ones not the shitty quality as the 4th..

Heard this leak had serious audio issues. Is that not the case?

Also, the link you provided, could you edit it and mention that it has spoilers of episode 6. One sentence about a gif spoiled some scenes which I would have preferred not to be spoiled. Thanks in advance for the help.

Heard this leak had serious audio issues. Is that not the case?

Also, the link you provided, could you edit it and mention that it has spoilers of episode 6. One sentence about a gif spoiled some scenes which I would have preferred not to be spoiled. Thanks in advance for the help.
Another file with better audio also there... sure wait ill do it.. i wasnt aware of that..

39 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Another excellent episode. This show continue to surprise even after all these years and even when fans know what to expect.

I don't think there were any fan theories for this little surprise at the end.

It was teased in a posters and the leak was correct scene by scene. So I basically knew this two weeks back,like I know next episode now :P

The only point where I found writing was bad was *you know who* at the end. Hell, that guy's condition isn't even explained yet in the show and he just....

bechan chacha is half white walker, right? How did he become half white walker and how does that even work? He is shown for like 2 mins and bam he dies. The character that was there from season1 just died like that? It was a very poor write off to an important character.

What an episode bc maja aa gaya. Though the story telling part and overall pacing has gone downhill but who the f**k cares now. Everything I want is happening. Dany + Jon at the end :good: 

What an ending, awesome.

Leading to successor.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was wondering wont sam be furious that khaleesi killed his brother and father?

Archived