Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

That leaked episode is so garbage - 

Spoiler

Just f**king deus ex machine after deus ex machina. Seems like whenever this season is doing any action, it is just devolving into ridiculous contrived way of saving the main characters. The "lets bring a zombie back" plan is f**king stupid. The fact that one magic zombie still lives after all the other die in that bunch is f**king stupid AND insulting to the viewer. The idea that Gendry makes it back to the wall, the raven goes out, dany comes in and saves the day is just horrifically awful storytelling. I expect that out of third tier shitty shows not GoT. Jon drowns. Oh but he doesnt really drown. He is almost killed by the army but of course he isnt. He is saved by Benjen just magically appearing and then dying for absolutely no reason. Bro there is room for two people on this horse, even if you are afraid that will slow us down, how about I drop you off a mile down the road instead of just abandoning you here?

So much f**king stupid in that episode. 

And I actually liked the episode before this. When it is all talk, this show is still interesting and fun to watch. When its action it is just dumb f**king sh*t where characters are in pretend danger but then make it out safely because of the stupidest f**king sh*t. Almost Walking dead levels of nonsense. 

Thank god its just one more season. I would legit abandon it if it was going on for longer.

Please dont let the books follow this garbage.

Yeah all the points you mentioned are valid. I was going WTF is this BS every time those scenes happened. The storytelling has become a joke :rofl:

Just enjoy the ride now. Its like a popcorn movie.

@Aftrunner You just described the entire season 7. It's not just episode 6. There is no logic anymore at all. Even in previous episodes, there were armies teleporting everywhere, Lannisters abandoned Casterly Rock en masse, but no scout or spy from Dany's army even caught a glimpse of such a  massive troop movement (and Dany has Varys on her side), logistics completely ignored, Cersei suddenly becoming a genius etc. We just have to accept that this entire season is just a fanservice with moments meant just for shock and awe. Turn off logic when watching this season. D&D have very limited episodes, so they are just showing the results they want in an explosive manner and excluding the actual logical steps and processes required to reach there.

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Just enjoy the last episode now! A fitting, brutally horrific death for Cersei will be so highly gratifying :devil:

Can't August 27th come any sooner!!

Can I spoil :P

As for cersei, they have shown her pregnant for a reason, it would be perfect t revenge for arya when she kills a pregnant cersei. 

Can I spoil [emoji14]

As for cersei, they have shown her pregnant for a reason, it would be perfect t revenge for arya when she kills a pregnant cersei. 
Dont you know the spoilers.?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, hope said:

Batau kya tujhe :naughty:

I will only say people will get in epi 7 what they wanted since long :)

6 new episodes that arent like the joke episodes we have had so far? :P

^ 2 more books yet to release. Not all details can be revealed in TV show prior to book release. Book sales would suffer. So I think pacing issues are more than ever in S7 and likely to be in S8 as well.

Cannot release all 14 together when show popularity at its peak. They would have decided to break in two seasons to gain maximum monies. 

10 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

6 new episodes that arent like the joke episodes we have had so far? :P

Yup, they are going to reveal in episode 7 that the entire season till now was just a joke played to get people hyped and to find out who the actual leakers and hackers are. That's why they allowed so many leaks this season. This is all a ploy to arrest artificially boost viewership numbers and arrest the hackers. 

Then they will follow up with the announcement that they have worked with GRRM and have insider knowledge regarding Winds of Winter. So the revised season 7 will be telecast from next month onwards. By this I think your wish will be fulfilled. But you can expect Season 8 after 5-7 years (when GRRM has finalized the story of A Dream of Spring in his mind).

3 hours ago, hope said:

Why did they have only 7 episodes this season? 

They could have made 14 and follow usual pace. Wonder whats the Hurry? :ko:

It costs a bomb to make them. 

Archived