Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Ya, i got that..But he got seizure when he himself was a kid and bran wasn't even born yet..So are they in some kind of infinite time loop where today's events have already happened before..

When bran is reliving that memory, he hears meera's voice saying to warg into hodor and does the same. young hodor then hears meera shouting hold the door and repeats it. The shock caused then paralysis him and the effects lasts with him forever. I guess whatever bran does while reliving memories will have aan effect in real life which also happened with night King.

BC samajh he nahi aaya kya hua in the last moments :(

how the past can be affected for something that happened in future(present)?

but Hodor's death :cry:

Had Bran not gone into past, Hodor won't have become Hodor. It's called Predestination paradox. For Hodor to become Hodor, Bran had to be in past to warg him and make him Hodor.

Had Bran not gone into past, Hodor won't have become Hodor. It's called Predestination paradox. For Hodor to become Hodor, Bran had to be in past to warg him and make him Hodor.

Not into time travel and paradox things so I wouldn't possible understand all of this. But, this episode left so many open questions(which might unravel)

1. Is Sansa pregnant?

2. Will Hodor become a double agent for Bran? :P

3. Why white walkers want Bran so desparately?

4. Why those creatures were carrying only firebombs to evade white walkers? Didn't they have more dragonglass weapons, since Meera killed one of the white walkers with a spear? Since those creatures created white walkers, they must be knowing the weakness.

5. Is there some kind of relationship between Meera and Jon Snow(siblings?) ?

6. When will we see the new witch naked :P ?

This season has been amazing so far. Great pacing!

Meera.

So meera and Jon are targareyan, the remaining two dragon riders.

Man i am so bad i dont even remember how meera got along with bran.. bc they show him after 2 years and expect people to remember.. :/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Didn't you guys have seen time travel movies? If you have watched any decent mind f**k time traveling movie then the was a piece of cake to understand. Of course this was heartbreaking as Hodor was everyone's favorite including me :(

Please don't talk about John and his theories. I haven't read any of GOT books.

I genuinely HATE the way Dany got out of the mess in episode 4. So f**king sloppy and she gets an army to boot. At least they could have had the dragons show up to make it a little more believable.

Arya's story is going nowhere for long while now. It needs to end.

Episode 5 was kinda decent. I hope they dont do a anymore more time loops though. Messing about with the past in time loops is fine if thats the centre piece of your story telling (Predestination eg). Doing it out of the blue like this is a get of jail free card. Keep doing it and it feels like a crutch for poor writing trying to undo some bad decisions in the past.

Even I was thinking Arya's story needs to advance, she need to get the f**k out of Bravos. Pretty much useless if they won't involve her in something big.

It would be interesting to see how Khaleesi welcomes Gryjoys who were so far of no value and Even Khaleesi's story needs to advance as he she is literally out of all the politics of North and South so far and there is already a huge build-up for this character. Also, what happened to the Walder Frey?

Things are getting exciting now with all the kingdoms and White Walkers :)

I genuinely HATE the way Dany got out of the mess in episode 4. So f**king sloppy and she gets an army to boot. At least they could have had the dragons show up to make it a little more believable.

Arya's story is going nowhere for long while now. It needs to end.

Episode 5 was kinda decent. I hope they dont do a anymore more time loops though. Messing about with the past in time loops is fine if thats the centre piece of your story telling (Predestination eg). Doing it out of the blue like this is a get of jail free card. Keep doing it and it feels like a crutch for poor writing trying to undo some bad decisions in the past.

Dany getting out of that mess the way she did had it's perks :P but yeah the dragons should genuinely have played a part in it.

Arya's arc is boring me to tears. Get going already.

I found episode 5 the best in recent times tho. That hodor moment was heart wrenching :( probably the worst moment for me after Shireen's death and Ned's beheading.

Archived