Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Also, Gay people making out explicitly. I have nothing against them but it looks disgusting to me. They should either skip the gay sex scenes or show only the scene with no talk so that I can skip it.

Never ever try Six Feet Under :P

cersei used body double...yup that is known as Red wedding

Sarcasm bro? Can actors do that? What's the point of using body double when we are seeing it you who are going naked. I don't care if her real boobs are different. Pure westeros me zaleel hone ka scene tha bhai. Ho gayi.

Not everyone would be willing to do naked before camera. Before you watch here on TV, they should be acting in front of camera while many people are watching. If the scene demands nudity, body doubles are used.

For me most shocking moment was ned starks death. after that i realized there will be lot of deaths so it wasnt as heartbreaking as ned starks.

Not everyone would be willing to do naked before camera. Before you watch here on TV, they should be acting in front of camera while many people are watching. If the scene demands nudity, body doubles are used.

For me most shocking moment was ned starks death. after that i realized there will be lot of deaths so it wasnt as heartbreaking as ned starks.

Plus she was pregnant at that time..so she might have felt awkward to do all the shots..

In order of screwing up your day

>Red Wedding & Sansa Stark's rape via Ramsay Bolton

>Ned Stark's death

>John Snow's murder

>Shireen's sacrifice

>Oberyn Martell's death by spontaneous head explosion

• 6 months later...

So in the latest trailer it seems Melisandre is screwing someone..Some suggest its Jon Snow.but is that even technically possible.

Marcella is probably dead so Jaime and Cersei will be on for some vengeance.Arya struggling, Sansa will step up i believe and have to see what happens to the rest of them.

So in the latest trailer it seems Melisandre is screwing someone..Some suggest its Jon Snow.but is that even technically possible.

Marcella is probably dead so Jaime and Cersei will be on for some vengeance.Arya struggling, Sansa will step up i believe and have to see what happens to the rest of them.

Haven't watched the trailer yet but I have hope for Jon Snow White :P

Melisandre screwing Jon is probable. Forget technicalities.

Myrcella is dead for sure and Jaime is gonna be on the warpath.

Sansa better show some spine now because we've already had five seasons of wimpering idiocy from her and she really needs to step it up. We've seen glimpses of her fighting back but now she needs to let loose.

Arya is still a question mark at this point.

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling Sansa is just going to disappoint more. Some people just don't have it in them to be cunning and murderous. She's sort of like that. But, I do hope something good happens to her. It's painful to watch stuff happening to her :(

I have been thinking about Snow. Like, there are theories that he could warg into Ghost and I wonder, what good is that going to do? What will he do if he takes over Ghost? I don't think people are too fond of furries. And I feel like Snow is central to the plot especially considering his bloodline (I know, another theory, but I will be surprised if it isn't true). It did seem like Melisandre's given up on whatever's going on and is probably going to cast her final spell which will be good news for Snow's fans.

Sansa is a stupid simpering idiot and frankly now I hope she dies and let that story be done with. Instead we get Jon Snow who died and hoping for him to be brought back to life is not something I think will happen mainly because this horrible horrible show just doesn't seem to want anyone to be happy.

Brandon is in the wind becoming one with a f**king tree, I no longer remember if Rickon is even alive, Arya has gone blind might as well count her out at this time, Margaery is in captivity by the High f**king Sparrow, Tommen is a useless bitch, Dany is going to be a widow in a f**king temple, her ships are gone, Dorne is now in the grips of the snakes. And of course Sansa has met up with Brienne (f**king finally) but the knight is going to die if this is GoT.

So yeah, not happy. Not happy at all.

Jon Snow will come alive due to red woman.

Sansa will turn badass due to some twist.

Arya will fight like Daredevil

Brandon will walk and come back to own everyone

Rickon will come back as brave warrior with Valerian steel swords

Dany will be saved by Dragon and Ser Jorah

Archived