Mass Effect: Andromeda

WhiteWolf

If you ignore most things in the game (like characters, writing, dialogues, UI, RPG elements), then you might actually enjoy it.

It's leaning more towards Inquisition and less towards Mass Effect. The visuals are the highlight of the game. Exploration can be fun but you are forced to scan every inch (since they reward you - unlock weapons and armour). It can get really boring. I got bored after an hour of scanning everything around me. 4C8wGwL.png This is without the gay bot online. I can't even imagine how the exploration will be with SAM talking non-stop for every scan and also pointing scan this, scan that, scan here.

So far underwhelming. 4C8wGwL.png

how is the story shaping up to be is it any good on par with the previous entries ? and does the game characters and movement really looks that funny all the time ?

looking forrward to pre order but the reviews are very mixed .

If you ignore most things in the game (like characters, writing, dialogues, UI, RPG elements), then you might actually enjoy it.

how is the story shaping up to be is it any good on par with the previous entries ? and does the game characters and movement really looks that funny all the time ?

looking forrward to pre order but the reviews are very mixed .

I emboldened the part that should answer your query.

has anyone tried the mp

how is it ?

will be looking forward to me:a after my boards get over

Haven't tried it yet. But from the looks of it, it's like Mass Effect 3 MP, which was fun for a while.

Will give it a go today. Apparently, some free packs if you have played Mass Effect 3 or Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Joe how is the exploration?I guess we go into a completely unknown galaxy so is there some kind of Mystery and adventure or not?Or is it only Shooting and crafting?

The exploration is fun for a while. I've played a lot of MMO games, so I'm used to grinding business but for non-MMO or non-hoarders, the exploration can become tedious.

Here is why:

The exploration has a lot of stuff like mysterious caves, POI, loot and stuff. However, the problem lies within. You are sort of forced to scan every step you make. This is just so stupid and gets tedious. At times you are even asked to scan this, scan that.

You can ignore scanning you will be losing a lot. Since scanning is the only way to gain data and most stuff for crafting (which is tedious again).

You’ll need plenty of Research Data—otherwise known as RD. These RD points come in three varieties, much like the equipment of Mass Effect: Andromeda, and they correspond to a type of technology. RD primarily comes from using the scanner to examine the environment. Scannable objects will be highlighted, and many of them will offer RD.

Research -> unlock -> find and collect materials -> develop.

Basically, it's just shooting and clearing areas if you don't scan and collect everything around you. It's pretty much same like Inquisition.

how is the story shaping up to be is it any good on par with the previous entries ?

I have not played the main story much. I'll try some more quests today and share the details.

and does the game characters and movement really looks that funny all the time?

No, they don't. Some characters look bad, have a punchable face, but the animation (except mouth animation) is not like you find in those .gifs. Sure there are some bugs but have not faced anything bad yet.

looking forrward to pre order but the reviews are very mixed

Very mmo-ish exploration with some gorgeous locations, decent music, bad writing and cringe dialogues. Basically Inquisition in Galaxy.

I'd give it 6/10 for now. If you liked Inquisition, you will pretty much like this one too. I don't.

If you ever buy any EA game (or any game from Origin), always get EA access first and then make your purchase.

This way you get 30 days vault access + new game early access. The 10% discount is basically $5 off on $50 purchase which is equal to the price for 1 month of EA access.

You lose nothing.

If you ever buy any EA game (or any game from Origin), always get EA access first and then make your purchase.

This way you get 30 days vault access + new game early access. The 10% discount is basically $5 off on $50 purchase which is equal to the price for 1 month of EA access.

You lose nothing.

Will keep that in mind.

Will keep that in mind.

Xbox game pass bhi same hoga but with much bigger library and 20% discount on full purchase of games. And it will be available for PC..

EA access is worthless for me as Iam only interested in Bioware games and not annual franchises like BF and EA sports games...

You don't have to spend 4k on one Windows store game. Gears 4, Halo5 and FH3 all will be part of Game pass when it launches for 10$/month and trial will also be available for some games. All 2k games are already available for preview members..

Haven't tried it yet. But from the looks of it, it's like Mass Effect 3 MP, which was fun for a while.

Will give it a go today. Apparently, some free packs if you have played Mass Effect 3 or Dragon Age: Inquisition.

The exploration is fun for a while. I've played a lot of MMO games, so I'm used to grinding business but for non-MMO or non-hoarders, the exploration can become tedious.

Here is why:

The exploration has a lot of stuff like mysterious caves, POI, loot and stuff. However, the problem lies within. You are sort of forced to scan every step you make. This is just so stupid and gets tedious. At times you are even asked to scan this, scan that.

You can ignore scanning you will be losing a lot. Since scanning is the only way to gain data and most stuff for crafting (which is tedious again).

You’ll need plenty of Research Data—otherwise known as RD. These RD points come in three varieties, much like the equipment of Mass Effect: Andromeda, and they correspond to a type of technology. RD primarily comes from using the scanner to examine the environment. Scannable objects will be highlighted, and many of them will offer RD.

Research -> unlock -> find and collect materials -> develop.

Basically, it's just shooting and clearing areas if you don't scan and collect everything around you. It's pretty much same like Inquisition.

I have not played the main story much. I'll try some more quests today and share the details.

No, they don't. Some characters look bad, have a punchable face, but the animation (except mouth animation) is not like you find in those .gifs. Sure there are some bugs but have not faced anything bad yet.

Very mmo-ish exploration with some gorgeous locations, decent music, bad writing and cringe dialogues. Basically Inquisition in Galaxy.

I'd give it 6/10 for now. If you liked Inquisition, you will pretty much like this one too. I don't.

Inquisition was good...I liked it. So, i will enjoy it too.

Also you can't judge whole game just by playing side content , what if main story gets better or more interesting?

^^you were the one who was praising EA access like anything when it was exclusive to x1 sudden change of mind?

And regarding MS games on pc, that crapp store won't let us play game even if they are free so it is worthless.

Ask ms to release games on steam and they won't need anything else.

On topic- was very exited about the game but now I don't see myself spending 3/4k on this. Will wait for origin access just like DA:I

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I was excited but after no early access for TF2 and gated access toME A, i have decided this service is worthless for me coz iam only interested in Bioware games. I haven't downloaded any free Vault game except DAI and first 3 ME games.

Yeah, I don't see Inquisition fans not liking this. It's right up there. 52tj0EC.gif

Also you can't judge whole game just by playing side content , what if main story gets better or more interesting?

I'd be more than happy to change my opinion towards that then.

Also, everything is with day 1 patch included. 52tj0EC.gif

Just played 2 hours of thr trial. Combat is fun, dialogues are better than Fallout 4 , rest feels like Fallout to me. If the combat stays the meat of the game, this shall be a lot of fun. I liked the dialogue I heard, no qualsm there. If one can survive Fallout 4 characters and dialogue this is much better to me. Secondary quests might be boring from the I played.
The combat powers+Jet pack zipping an dpounding is all fun to me :D ! Cant wait to unlock tons of stuff.

How does one change equipment thouhg? I have two pistols and I want to equip the newer one. Cant I do it on the fly?

oh and performance has been great till now. 48-60fps on my 1060 at all ultra and 1080p.

Archived