KnackChap

Any other Sony fanboys like me not feeling the open-world fatigue when it comes to this game? Like Hope? :hug:

I have hardly played open world games coz they are too long and most of them are pretty generic in mission structure . Itna time nhi hai. San Andreas, GTA5, Dragon Age 1, etc i left mid way coz after a while i was bored. Witcher 3 was sublime though even the side quests. Its a Masterpiece. Thats the only Open World game i liked till now and Infamous. But Infamous is different totally.

Horizon looks great Story wise and different gameplay.

Dope jab bhi msg karta hai srk ya sony ki taarif hi karta hai :D

Well thats true about games. Most of the games i play are Sony exclusive so naturally i will post there only na TubeLight :P Fifa, Witcher 3 and F1 are only third party games i have bought i think till now :P

Lol 50+ million install base of PS4 compared to zero of Switch. ZD will crush it in sales.

Excitement level for ZD is even higher than UC and GOW games.

Iam not even a big PS fan and iam super excited for this game :D

Even Non Sony people are excited :P

This won't even sell half of what zelda will sale. Zelda will easily sell above 6 million and i don't see this selling that much. Nintendo exclusives have by far the best attach rate in the industry. Install vase hardly matters.