KnackChap

I only wish they had better mount and fast travel system. Also why does the mount run away as soon as you park it ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

kitni baar batana padega bhai tujhey? :|

How to unlock unlimited Fast travel

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=WP607r7yKp8

How to get Permanent mount

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=T0Jl9Ic36Ko

Inventory management is pain as it's very limited and resources also take your inventory space :| GG must add a storage box in the game so that i can store my sh*t :|

To call mount press mount symbol on d-pad

Thoda jyada ho gaya. Hajam nahi ho raha....hajmola bhi le li.

Ilaaj kara apna agar hajam nahi ho raha hai toh..

Edited by WhiteWolf

kitni baar batana padega bhai tujhey? :|

Inventory management is pain as it's very limited and resources also take your inventory space :| GG must add a storage box in the game so that i can store my sh*t :|

To call mount press mount symbol on d-pad

Ilaaj kara apna agar hajam nahi ho raha hai toh..

If it's an exploitation, I don't want it, just kills the excitement !

Just completed first Cauldron. That was amazing. Boss battle was so fun.

You get that type of boss battle every 5 mins in open world...Bellow backs , Stormbird and Thunderjaw are everywhere when you go up in north-west and attack you moment you are spotted lol

Aloy gains level insanely fast. I have done only 2 story missions and 1 side mission and I'm already at 16.

Maybe because I like to everything I can see.

BTW go a nice 40% tear damage modification for my bow

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

How ? Maybe you are fighting too many machines ? Bringing each of them down gives around 100xp. Anyway, leveling in wrpg doesn't matter. You will reach the reqd level by the end game anyway !

Where's it available? I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

When you reach little further in story and get to a major 'civilized' city. Talk to merchants there in the tools tab. Not everybody sells that so you might need to find out.

Lol Destroyed Two Thunder jaw in 5mins wearing Ancient Armor. Haha. I was just standing and hitting them with my spear lol. Critical hits with spear does crazy amount of damage lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

Debating on getting this game on the PS Store, I just created an Indian account and added around 12.5K. I'm guessing I'll be able to buy it with my Indian account and play with my default American account.

On another note, still debating on if I should go digital on this or wait till it is available on Amazon for a physical copy. Is this game worth 3000 on the PSN store guys?

Reached

Meridian

What a friggin disappointment. I've seen better cities in childrens drawings. Empty streets, the houses are locked and its filled with invisible barriers. Random village in TW3 had more character and personality. Even the open world is closer to MGS: phantom pain in how barren it feels.

Stay for the combat in this game, nothing else to see here other than that.

Edited by zen

Reached

Meridian

What a friggin disappointment. I've seen better cities in childrens drawings. Empty streets, the houses are locked and its filled with invisible barriers. Random village in TW3 had more character and personality. Even the open world is closer to MGS: phantom pain in how barren it feels.

Stay for the combat in this game, nothing else to see here other than that.

Oh come on. It's pretty dense and crowded city.

It's GG's first open world game. You can't expect everything to be perfect . Iam sure for next game they will get more budget from Sony to create bigger cities like Novigrad nd all.

Completed the Main story. Fantastic game, first true GOTY contender of this year. Loved everything except inventory management system..GG must fix it by adding either storage box in the game or increase inventory capacity to 500 or something :| . I have few more minor issues but those are not worth mentioning imo

Overall fantastic job by GG.. Can't wait for Horizon 2 :P