KnackChap

A few more side quests, errands, bandit camps done. Also did the Cauldron Sigma which was actually pretty cool. The visual design reminded me a lot of the Machine City from the Matrix movies.

BTW bought some maps from a vendor and it marked a bunch of stuff on the map. Most of it is self explanatory but I honestly can't figure out what to do with the ones marked as Vantage? I went to those I couldn't see anything to do. Does anyone know?

Oh and overriding machines is so much fun. Hacked a Sawtooth which immediately went and fought another one prowling in the same area. Pretty cool moment.

For some vantage points, you have to climb to the top of a building, some vantages are just hiding in a pain sight. look for a purple color thingy(just like any other resource that you collect), press r3 and look around. you should be able to view a structure like an amphitheater or a waterfall that it was before nature took over.

Edited by Django_3101

They have perfected Gameplay. Now it's a matter of how big a world they can create and how good a story they can do.

I could not play most RPG's because of their loose combat mechanics.

I see a great future for horizon.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

your post just reminded me of this cool video I saw. Not directly related but still for some reason :P

[

ideo]

For some vantage points, you have to climb to the top of a building, some vantages are just hiding in a pain sight. look for a purple color thingy(just like any other resource that you collect), press r3 and look around. you should be able to view a structure like an amphitheater or a waterfall that it was before nature took over.

Thanks! Got most of the ones in the Sacred Lands.

Also reached the second part of the map, it's a welcome change of scenery. Saw a Thunderjaw prowling around, scanned it and got the hell out of there.

I must say, although the combat against machines is fun, I hate fighting humans in this game. I try to do those bandit camps with stealth which usually fails because a missed arrow alerts some guy who then pretty much alerts the whole camp, someone rings the alarm and then it's an all out slaugtherfest with the spear.

Edited by Tyler

Thanks! Got most of the ones in the Sacred Lands.

Also reached the second part of the map, it's a welcome change of scenery. Saw a Thunderjaw prowling around, scanned it and got the hell out of there.

I must say, although the combat against machines is fun, I hate fighting humans in this game. I try to do those bandit camps with stealth which usually fails because a missed arrow alerts some guy who then pretty much alerts the whole camp, someone rings the alarm and then it's an all out slaugtherfest with the spear.

Just hide in bushes and spam whistle button..They will come to you for easy kills

here i recorded a video showing how dumb A.I is in this game..

lol

Well it's not like I'm having a problem with the combat, fighting humans is just plain boring. Especially once you realize how much effort they've put in the machine enemy designs and behavior.

GB Quick Look

Well it's not like I'm having a problem with the combat, fighting humans is just plain boring. Especially once you realize how much effort they've put in the machine enemy designs and behavior.

Yeah i agree. Fighting humans is boring Edited by WhiteWolf

The civilization in this game have taken a f**king U-turn where women's are going out being rambo's and kicking asses while men's are are sitting at home dead sh*t worried about their Sister/Wifey/Mother. :doh:

They've taken 'Why should men have all the fun' quote too seriously! :wacko:

Recorded few more gameplay videos

Thunderjaw fight

https://youtu.be/Wwnsl1Iwo4U

Tum chuph chuph ke maar diya usko lol :P

Dont know what level is Zodak playing but From the above video,the AI comes as not so Intelligent for a Machine.Within first 2 mins that rock should have been destroyed.Sad there is no destruction in the game .If that T Rex would have destroyed the rock then Imagine a Open Battle Awesomeness.Maybe in HZ2 we get destruction.

The civilization in this game have taken a f**king U-turn where women's are going out being rambo's and kicking asses while men's are are sitting at home dead sh*t worried about their Sister/Wifey/Mother. :doh:

Dont watch Planet of the apes.

Feminist Frequency waalun ne bahut high score diya hoga ZD ko :P Edited by WhiteWolf

Didn't see you complain when the women were sitting at home worried about their brother/husband/father. Just saying.

Guys one question, I've some special items which the game says can be traded for buying some spl items with any merchant in the game.... But unable to figure out how to use these during buying stuff !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Didn't see you complain when the women were sitting at home worried about their brother/husband/father. Just saying.

Is there anything to complain there? Isn't it weird to see a capable man sitting and praying for women who went out for vengeance, saving tribe and whatnot where he could take a step forward and fulfill her wish on his own or even joined by her side instead of just letting her go and be a crybaby!

Not saying that they're the weakest among the species if that's where you're getting.

Guys one question, I've some special items which the game says can be traded for buying some spl items with any merchant in the game.... But unable to figure out how to use these during buying stuff !

You mean the Ancient Metals, Metal Flowers and Banuk Figures?

Those are sold only to a particular merchant for each which will give you good rewards like Shards and Modification Items.

I think you'll find them in Meridian.

You mean the Ancient Metals, Metal Flowers and Banuk Figures?

Those are sold only to a particular merchant for each which will give you good rewards like Shards and Modification Items.

I think you'll find them in Meridian.

No something related to Nora.... It's marked under special items in inventory !

No something related to Nora.... It's marked under special items in inventory !

Name them if you can

There are few Stranded items in HZD referring to the upcoming game 'Death Stranding'

Fought 3 Snapmaws at the same time, felt good! Lots of dodging, fire, setting up traps and taking out weak points. Really liking the variety of tools the game gives you. The weapons are some Insomniac-level stuff. Upgraded to purple bows and filled them up with purple/blue mods. Also, hardpoint arrows are so much better than normal ones. And Tearblast arrows are the best for ripping off machine parts.

The only real loot in the game are the mods, all other gear has fixed stats. I like the simplification tbh.

Also I highly advise killing all the animals you see. The stuff you harvest from them is very important for crafting. I have already maxed out many of my bags. Let's just say every time I see a critter it gets an arrow. My Aloy is not really an animal lover.

Edited by Tyler