KnackChap

Is there anything to complain there?

You tell me. If there's no reason to complain there then there's no reason to complain here either. The way you've framed it, it seems you automatically assume if it's a woman sitting around means she's incapable.

No something related to Nora.... It's marked under special items in inventory !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Those items will be listed along with shards when you buy a weapon from any merchant.

Go to any merchant and look in buy menu. on the right hand side of weapons, there will be amount of shards + a special item required to purchase that weapon.

The only real loot in the game are the mods, all other gear has fixed stats. I like the simplification tbh.

There is a spot to farm those purple mods in the early parts of game. I have 47% tear, 36% fire.

if you want to know, expand the spoiler

horizon-zero-dawn-map-size-2.jpg

look at left side of map - greyed out campfire and scrapper site to its left. There are a set of 2 ancient debris there. Go there, loot the debris, come back to camp fire, quick save, rinse and repeat.

Edited by Django_3101

You tell me. If there's no reason to complain there then there's no reason to complain here either. The way you've framed it, it seems you automatically assume if it's a woman sitting around means she's incapable.

Perhaps you've taken it in a different and maybe in a slight negative way. I've explained what I've felt there but you've quoted on what you felt the pinch about. I certainly never meant or take a women as incapable ones, there are many and even exclusive ways women can be helpful. But if you think that what I mention there is wrong, then I think you'll find this game extremely amusing. Enjoy it while it lasts.

There is a spot to farm those purple mods in the early parts of game. I have 47% tear, 36% fire.

if you want to know, expand the spoiler

horizon-zero-dawn-map-size-2.jpg

look at left side of map - greyed out campfire and scrapper site to its left. There are a set of 2 ancient debris there. Go there, loot the debris, come back to camp fire, quick save, rinse and repeat.

I knew about this meathod but it will completely break the excitement of looting and scavenging. Game's inventory don't have much depth, it's simple and somewhat okay! Don't have much to tinker.

Also the resources satchel and upgrades are ridiculously limited. I'm at around 20% of game's completion and already have fully upgraded bags and pouches. My resources bags are always full. :thumbdown:

Perhaps you've taken it in a different and maybe in a slight negative way. I've explained what I've felt there but you've quoted on what you felt the pinch about. I certainly never meant or take a women as incapable ones, there are many and even exclusive ways women can be helpful. But if you think that what I mention there is wrong, then I think you'll find this game extremely amusing. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I got what you meant bro. I was just highlighting the way you framed it seemed otherwise.

Almost all important strong characters are female in this game, except maybe the enemies. All have turned into Rambos and are on a killing spree. It's done to suit the narrative of a female protagonist. Haven't yet encountered a villain female though. All villains are male. Even kids who are assholes are male. It's kinda weird.

Stuck in that fight with bellow back at the first cauldron, I must be definitely missing something.... Do we need any special items to take this down ? I only have the ropecaster, Tripcaster and the default bow....

Also, do we get to upgrade our weapons on the main quest path or we need to just buy them from merchants ? I've been holding off on buying weapons from merchants assuming the game will give me when needed !

Edited by Ne0

For that fight I used the tripcaster, stunned it and got 5-6 heavy attacks in with the spear while it was down. Repeated until it went down. Didn't take long at all. Did it relatively early in the game.

And yeah buy weapons.

EDIT: Uploaded the video of my fight, I'm sure there's a better way to kill it but this worked.

Edited by Tyler
  • Like 1

Stuck in that fight with bellow back at the first cauldron, I must be definitely missing something.... Do we need any special items to take this down ? I only have the ropecaster, Tripcaster and the default bow....

Also, do we get to upgrade our weapons on the main quest path or we need to just buy them from merchants ? I've been holding off on buying weapons from merchants assuming the game will give me when needed !

Setup traps and trips BEFORE you awaken it. Then melee when it is stunned. I use this tactic for basically every fight.

• Like 1

Almost all important strong characters are female in this game, except maybe the enemies. All have turned into Rambos and are on a killing spree. It's done to suit the narrative of a female protagonist. Haven't yet encountered a villain female though. All villains are male. Even kids who are assholes are male. It's kinda weird.

The first tribe is a matriarchy for story reasons. All other tribes you visit or talk to laugh about women warriors/women rulers; there are even guard dialogues among the Carja you hear when you roam around the city.

And people are talking as if Alloy is jacked up on 'roids Tank running around with dual-RPGs. The combat focus is towards stealth and speed for a reason.

As for men being bad guys, in a pre-historic society of hunters, i would have honestly expected a lot more rape and murder from them.

As for men being bad guys, in a pre-historic society of hunters, i would have honestly expected a lot more rape and murder from them.

Would have immediately turned half the audience away.

I took out two bellowbacks pretty early though I am yet to do any caildrons.

Basically, keep your distance and focus on the glands beneath it mouth. Use high tear damage weapons for it. Also, don't go close to them before you take out the glands. It's flamethrower is devastating.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Cauldrons are amazing structures, firm contrast to the world outside it, do it just to soak in the futuristic sci Fi design and of course some extra overriding abilities !

Setup traps and trips BEFORE you awaken it. Then melee when it is stunned. I use this tactic for basically every fight.

This technique never worked with me though. Especially when you're fighting a pack of enemies. They all of a sudden charges or use long range when they see their fellows down or stunned. Like the AI knows that you'll go for a critical hit. This is a good thing for the ones who're looking for challenge like moi..!

The first tribe is a matriarchy for story reasons. All other tribes you visit or talk to laugh about women warriors/women rulers; there are even guard dialogues among the Carja you hear when you roam around the city.

And people are talking as if Alloy is jacked up on 'roids Tank running around with dual-RPGs. The combat focus is towards stealth and speed for a reason.

This would've triggered a LOT of controversy. But in actuality this is true.