KnackChap

Yes his weapons were disabled. Took out his chest cannon first which is probably his most dangerous attack. Then a few other components.

Machine AI is fine, can't say the same for humans though. Generally fights with machines get easier as you remove components. Here's a fight with my first Thunderjaw... much faster/easier than the Stormbird.

Edited by Tyler

Towards the end he was just in mid air doing nothing.Why?Atleast a Charge Attack?

Is AI Dumb in this game?

You are dumb [emoji14]

Just play the game instead of watching videos of it !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nice video there Django, I'm yet to fight a Rockbreaker, did spot a couple of them while I was exploring. Chose not to disturb them. I like how you can pretty much create your own "boss fights" by engaging large machines at any time.

Uncovered most of the map now and finding collectibles has been a lot of fun. I really like the restraint GG has shown with all of this open world stuff. If this was Ubisoft we'd have to climb 25 Tallnecks and collect 200 collectibles. It's also great that all of the collectibles give nice rewards when exchanged with certain merchants.

Wow :O This is so Awesome man.Best fight i have seen till now.

Neo tu apna kaam keo,humko dumb na boliyo :ack: Nimmo rani badi sayani :P

Nice video there Django, I'm yet to fight a Rockbreaker, did spot a couple of them while I was exploring. Chose not to disturb them. I like how you can pretty much create your own "boss fights" by engaging large machines at any time.

Uncovered most of the map now and finding collectibles has been a lot of fun. I really like the restraint GG has shown with all of this open world stuff. If this was Ubisoft we'd have to climb 25 Tallnecks and collect 200 collectibles. It's also great that all of the collectibles give nice rewards when exchanged with certain merchants.

I didn't even expect this beast in a side quest. Also, this was the first time I came across this machine, so didn't know anything about weakness, armor, components. Got him in the second try. I think freeze would have worked wonders against it.

And, I am yet to take down Thunderjaw :P

Nice rewards you got from Thunderjaw. Really want handling coil. Time to farm that beast.

Edited by Django_3101

Don't understand the craze of steel books, the game is exactly the same and the steel casing just collects dust after a while :-/

I'm thinking of going completely digital for the same reason.

Don't understand the craze of steel books, the game is exactly the same and the steel casing just collects dust after a while :-/

It's a collector's item. The same reason people collect figurines. People don't play with the figurines but like collecting them.

Besides, that is a beautiful steelbook :cheers:

Edited by Playstationdude

It's one of those things only hobbyists understand. I collect steelbooks as well. I rarely buy physical versions of movies/games these days but if I do it's usually a steelbook.

• Like 1

I love steelbooks Neo

I buy steel book editions

Then finish the games and sell them in other plastic covers.

Games which I can't wait to play , I get both steelbook and digital then sell the game keeping the steelbook

I just Loooooooove steelbooks

• Like 1