KnackChap

It's one of those things only hobbyists understand. I collect steelbooks as well. I rarely buy physical versions of movies/games these days but if I do it's usually a steelbook.

Exactly

I am doing maker's end quest right now. So, does that mean I can get all cells now itself and consequently ancient armour, too?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Anytime after or during main quests. Final cell is available during GAIA Prime quest.

Check video guide on YT

Horizon Zero Dawn beats Zelda to No.1 in UK

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/horizon-zero-dawn-beats-zelda-to-no-1/0179703

Maine peheley predict kiya tha ki ZD will beat Zelda in sales coz of bigger install base and better marketing by Sony. 98 metacritic won't do sh*t if Install base is not there

Also check the no.3 game in the list. Wtf. There's no stopping Rockstar lol

Cod out of top 10

Edited by WhiteWolf

Horizon Zero Dawn beats Zelda to No.1 in UK

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/horizon-zero-dawn-beats-zelda-to-no-1/0179703

Maine peheley predict kiya tha ki ZD will beat Zelda in sales coz of bigger install base and better marketing by Sony. 98 metacritic won't do sh*t if Install base is not there

Also check the no.3 game in the list. Wtf. There's no stopping Rockstar lol

Cod out of top 10

Horizon will sell a lot less than Zelda as far as lifetime sales are concerned. First week sales are obviously going to be more for Horizon especially in Europe. Just wait for a year and then compare. Edited by Sach4life

Besides being a great game, Zelda will sell more primarily because anyone who buys a switch will definitely buy Zelda because :-

1. It's the only AAA launch title

2. People buy Nintendo console to play Nintendo exclusives which is not the case with other consoles.

Hence Nintendo games are destined to be bestsellers.

Adding to that, Nintendo games have superb attach rate. MK8 has sold like 8 million copies and wii u has an install base of 13 million.

That's what makes Nintendo a unique console. People buy it only to play exclusives.

Whereas people play a lot of different games on ps4 or Xbox one. However if you compare total games sold per console on ps4 with total games sold on switch, switch will probably be lesser than ps4.

Obviously, total number of games sold on PS4 would be much much higher. Good thing about Nintendo is that we always get solid numbers for all their titles and consoles.

Damn, you guys are already towards the end of the game. I just finished 'Revenge of Nora' mission! ..

The one thing I like is there are many ways to kill any machine, when I'm out of combat I literally plan my way through but when I'm in combat it never happens what you thought! :mellow:

And the navigation system in this game is pathetic. Gol gol ghuma ghuma ke le jata hai.

So I just pulled the trigger on this one. Bought it on PSN, my first digital purchase for a retail game. Can't say no to the 3499 price plus the 700 cash back in April offer.

Game is a good 45GB download, took me around 3.5-4 hrs to download!! I have a 50mbps download internet, I think I get much higher download speeds on my Xbox One averaging around 20mbps than the 3-4mbps I just got on the PS4 Pro.

So before I step into the world, any tips and tricks? What I should be doing and what I shouldn't?
This will be my first completely optimized PS4 Pro game, hopefully I like it. I'm excited for this one.

Damn, you guys are already towards the end of the game. I just finished 'Revenge of Nora' mission! ..

The one thing I like is there are many ways to kill any machine, when I'm out of combat I literally plan my way through but when I'm in combat it never happens what you thought! :mellow:

And the navigation system in this game is pathetic. Gol gol ghuma ghuma ke le jata hai.

I agree, that compass is pretty broken and is all over the place, I just look at the big map and place temp markers....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I think you'll be able to wear it only after you're level 25. I might be wrong!

Besides I'm playing on very hard and I still don't find the need of that kind of OP armor. You eventually get much more powerful towards the end of the game.

No I haven't collected a single power cell.

Lulwa!

If you're talking about Shield Weaver Armor then you have to collect 5 power cells in order to achieve.

Edited by Heaven Angel

How to even find a power Cell? I want to get a badass OP armor. Enough of the sneaking around and strategizing to take big machines. I want to go full Rambo now.

1st power cell - where you fell down as a kid - you can go there again anytime during the game

2nd power cell - where you are taken during "The mountain womb" mission - not sure if you can return there anytime or after specific quest later in the game. I was fortunate enough to grab during the beginning.

You will find the rest on the way to some other main quests. Not sure, if you can go out of the way to collect those power cells. Here, I think only Zodak has managed to grab that armour, so he can tell you more about it.

Edited by Django_3101

I agree, that compass is pretty broken and is all over the place, I just look at the big map and place temp markers....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk