KnackChap

Are you referring to

Maker's end

or the other one?

I realized it much later that I was not using the damage arrows against that machine :P

Yeah,

Maker's End

. I'm guessing there's another mandatory fight?

I'm finding the Hardpoint arrows much more efficient than Tearblast at breaking off parts.

That was a piece of cake as you have an indestructible cover there. I sat back, shot arrows, had a cup of tea alongside.

Other one is gonna come shortly.

If interested watch it, but I suggest don't.

Edited by Django_3101

Fab Fab game. Finished the story but tons left to do including 2 cauldrons. Going back in to smoke the metallic asses of all thunderjaws and stormbirds in there !
Loved it ! Highly recommended to be played on hard , the progression of difficulty feel very very correct on that. Great game GG, you nailed it !

Human AI are a joke in this game. They are just a filler nothing else. You get some best stealth armor and modifications in the game and they'll never see or notice anything even if you're an inch away from them. Machines however is another story.

Stalkers are simply the stealth enemy you'll face. Their invisibility, fast movement and proximity mines make them even better, I ran into 3 corrupted stalkers and had a tense fight with them. They'll just run to your exact position even if they heard a simple noise.

Fab Fab game. Finished the story but tons left to do including 2 cauldrons. Going back in to smoke the metallic asses of all thunderjaws and stormbirds in there !

Loved it ! Highly recommended to be played on hard , the progression of difficulty feel very very correct on that. Great game GG, you nailed it !

Good game but I didn't find the story so appealing, Simple and indistinctive but combat pulls up after sometime when you get real hard hitters to deal with. Also there's no fun to play on normal mode, you become too OP later in game. Playing on hardest that's where you find some challenge. Took out 3 thunderjaws till now. On level 35 and yet to complete the main story. :P

• Like 1

I have to progress in game to get power cells. Just arrived meridian.

You are level 35 and not yet reached meridian? That will make game pathetically easy even on hardest difficulty. I think you leveled up too much.

Good game but I didn't find the story so appealing, Simple and indistinctive but combat pulls up after sometime when you get real hard hitters to deal with. Also there's no fun to play on normal mode, you become too OP later in game. Playing on hardest that's where you find some challenge. Took out 3 thunderjaws till now. On level 35 and yet to complete the main story. :P

Had two goosebumps moment before the story ends. It gets good enough and I liked the whole concept.

The meat of the game is outside the story quests. It's the open world hunting and side quests which shine becuase main story had human enemies an dlike u said they are lame to fight. I just finish them off with bombs and tripwires. But yea the animals is where the whole game is at !

And yes, normal is just too easy to feel satisfying. I haven't tried very hard and but hard provided a good curve for a challenging enough playthrough. I loved my time and am still gonna go in and play for quite some time.

As for the ancient armour, the game is better without it as it just kills the challenge and almost feels like a pseudo cheat mode. But that is mitigated as u get it near the far end of the story anyways.

I really liked what GG did with the gameplay here. Loved it in fact and this game needs to get awards for that. My favourite thing is still to just roam the world on foot picking up fights and quests wherever I go. The bigger and badder animals later keep the game as intense as before. Love the experience totally ! <3

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You are level 35 and not yet reached meridian? That will make game pathetically easy even on hardest difficulty. I think you leveled up too much.

I just reached meridian. I did every side missions, collectibles and hunters quests on my way to meridian and completed all the quest available in meridian. The quests alone give a hell lotta experience points and on leveling up they only gives a skill point and +10 HP but I still am very venerable to attacks, almost every enemy still does 1 hit kill so I don't feel so powerful as of yet.

Weapons damages are based upon type of weapons and modifications which has no level limits on them.

Ever faced the T-Rex on very hard? that son of a bitch just don't give a sec to breathe. Takes almost 4 tearblasts to take out his over powered cannons and plasma's. If those are removed he just won't stop but starts using that yellow lazer attacks which are quite hard to target. Fir daudne lagta hai pagalo ki tarah, Sala itna agressive hai ki uski G*** me hamesha kida rehta ho.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

Yeah but still you become OP with that health.

Also the story is quite fascinating. I keep playing main quest to find out what happened. It's very unique premise and I expect this to become a great franchise with sequels and prequels to fully depict the entire timeline. And all with different gameplay elements. Even a proper 3rd person shooter can be made. Probably the best apocalyptic story I have ever seen. I don't think this has been done before in any media. Has it been done?

I just reached meridian. I did every side missions, collectibles and hunters quests on my way to meridian and completed all the quest available in meridian. The quests alone give a hell lotta experience points and on leveling up they only gives a skill point and +10 HP but I still am very venerable to attacks, almost every enemy still does 1 hit kill so I don't feel so powerful as of yet.

Weapons damages are based upon type of weapons and modifications which has no level limits on them.

Ever faced the T-Rex on very hard? that son of a bitch just don't give a sec to breathe. Takes almost 4 tearblasts to take out his over powered cannons and plasma's. If those are removed he just won't stop but starts using that yellow lazer attacks which are quite hard to target. Sala itna agressive hai ki uski G*** me hamesha kida rehta ho.

I haven't faced T Rex yet. But killing Thunderjaw wasn't a problem for me.

I haven't faced T Rex yet. But killing Thunderjaw wasn't a problem for me.

Bhai TRex hi Thunderjaw hai. Ye Thunderjaw ko TRex bolta hai lol

Thunderjaw very easy to kill. Rockbreakers, Stormbird and Behemoth are more challenging.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Yeah but still you become OP with that health.

Also the story is quite fascinating. I keep playing main quest to find out what happened. It's very unique premise and I expect this to become a great franchise with sequels and prequels to fully depict the entire timeline. And all with different gameplay elements. Even a proper 3rd person shooter can be made. Probably the best apocalyptic story I have ever seen. I don't think this has been done before in any media. Has it been done?

Hell no, health is just for the show. As you progress further the enemies gets bigger and much more deadlier and/or greater in numbers. So health feels the same.

+10 health for every level up and when a machine hits you, you loose more than half of the health in one instant. So, +50 health is nothing as compared to loosing 300 health in one go, however I do agree with Ambar too.

level 35 and still not reached meridian means you can take more hits from upcoming machines. so, it is as good as playing on normal difficulty at level 20 :P

I do not think the number of enemies increase on harder difficulty.

Edited by Django_3101