Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Mysteryman

Developer : Ubisoft

Publisher : Ubisoft

Release : TBA

Platforms : PS4, Xbox One, PC

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands gives players unprecedented freedom. Players can engage in the entire game solo or team up with up to three friends in co-op to roam freely in this gigantic playground. Players will have complete flexibility in how they tackle the game’s story, missions and objectives, as well as their approach, whether it’s stealth, distraction, tactical or frontal assault, or a combination of styles. As a member of the Ghosts, players face countless difficult decisions, and those choices have tangible - and often unexpected - consequences for enemies and allies alike creating dynamic and emergent gameplay throughout.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands seems to heavily encourage players to change up how they approach missions. This a departure from the strict, mission-based structure of the other games:

Open world? Would have preferred sandboxy well designed missions TBH. Dunno whats Ubi's obsession with open world games.

That song was pretty goddamn bad a*s though.

Open world? Would have preferred sandboxy well designed missions TBH. Dunno whats Ubi's obsession with open world games.

That song was pretty goddamn bad a*s though.

i'm a bit skeptical about ghost recon becoming a open world game......somehow don't like the idea

heard the track somewhere in march or april......they sound so damn good :D

edit:nvm lol as i type SA posted the soundtrack :P

^ Don't worry you will get the collect dogtags of all the operatives who were not secretive enough to get the job done to make sure it is open world done right.

^ Don't worry you will get the collect dogtags of all the operatives who were not secretive enough to get the job done to make sure it is open world done right.

no no ....not like that........till now i really liked the linear gameplay style of the campaign,not really keen to a open world approach to finish the campaign :P

on the other hand ......it would be interesting to see this if its well executed:

Players will have complete flexibility in how they tackle the game’s story, missions and objectives, as well as their approach, whether it’s stealth, distraction, tactical or frontal assault, or a combination of styles.

• 11 months later...

^ I wonder how you will get your 'gear' and if to detail map locations you have to climb the nearest hillock, hijack the local telecom tower and link it up with JSOC's super-secret but not so secret satellite network.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived