Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Mysteryman

Anyone still playing this game? Looking to co-op almost from the beginning.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I have already completed it solo, but I can jump back for some coop. On Ps4 and only available in the Mornings on weekdays.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I have already completed it solo, but I can jump back for some coop. On Ps4 and only available in the Mornings on weekdays.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Sure. My PSN is sledgehammer404, guess I already have you in my friends list. Will ping you whenever I see you online.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

From last year itself, with the Ubisoft CEO also mentioning about Splinter Cell and this crossover event in between franchises, have high hopes that something on newest entry might be shown in E3 this year. Looks like they are steadily building up on the hype, news etc

Play alongside Sam Fisher in a new free mission available for all players: Infiltrate the Santa Cruz Unidad Camp to retrieve top-secret intel. Available 10th of April.

Special Operation 1 also includes:

• Teammate customisation in PvE
  • New PvP mode: Sabotage
  • Play as the Echelon, the new PVP class in Ghost War.

Play the game for free from the 12th to the 15th of April

On 4/9/2018 at 10:17 PM, Clenched_Balls said:

Year 2 pass free for all?

Kind of? 

It costs $30 but all you get is cosmetics, crates and 1-week early access. 

• With the Year 2 Pass, unlock the six Year 2 Ghost War Classes with a one-week early access to fine-tune your tactics before anyone else.
  • Includes 8 Battle Crates (4 Spec Ops Crates + 4 Ghost War Crates).
  • Includes the Splinter Cell Pack, featuring 2 weapons, 1 CQC knife, 1 CQC move, 2 NV goggles, 1 pair of gloves, 3 camos, full Splinter Cell costume and 1 night-vision filter.

Whenever any content drops, the owners of Year 2 pass will get it 1 week early and rest can play for free a week later. 

The update is out. Will check this weekend. 

Archived