KnackChap

So these guys have set up a virtual e3 like conference inside the game where you can take your puppet and visit multiple booths that show all the new upcoming creations on dreams. Crazy.

it also reminds me so much about my favourite......Playstation Home ?.  Hopefully sony will make something similar on ps5  

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

So these guys have set up a virtual e3 like conference inside the game where you can take your puppet and visit multiple booths that show all the new upcoming creations on dreams. Crazy.

it also reminds me so much about my favourite......Playstation Home ?.  Hopefully sony will make something similar on ps5  

Sony should make one for the PS5 August event also :fear:

On 7/11/2020 at 12:05 AM, KnackChap said:

Oh man. PlayStation home beta was crazy. That was like 10yrs back. Ppl who used it regularly genuinely believed in that sh*t. I was super excited to get the beta code :lol:

You could even show your trophies in your apartment and stuff. With ps4 ram. Home could have been something. Shouldn't have killed it off so brutally. 

• 2 weeks later...

Endless supply of content for PSVR now -

Edit: Few more. Crazy how quickly people are creating new content. Not sure if because of their talent or ease of use of the tools or both.

Edited by Bauji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...