Sea of Thieves

PS Fan

Yeah. I was about to say that. Zodak would've defended the f**k out of this sorry excuse of a game. 
Personally, it always looked mediocre in all the videos I'd seen. Dunno why people were excited for it. 

What else is there on Xbone to be excited about?
  • Haha 2

The worst part is, the game could have been so much better. Don't know what they did for last 3+ years other than working on the water.

A lively world with more activities, quests, guild along with upgrades, and more players would have been a lot more fun than just sailing around and hoping for some action. 

More reviews:

• Sea of Thieves feels like a game that should be offered for $10–$20 tops as an early access or game preview product. There just isn't enough content or depth here, its core gameplay is grinding repetitive fetch quests and not a whole lot else, the progression here just isn't fulfilling, and fun factor depends on who you're playing with.
  • Sea of Thieves is not a bad game. One can even say that Sea of Thieves is a much-needed breath of fresh air in a market that's choked by sequels and unoriginal ideas. It's just that once the novelty of being a pirate and going on one fetch quest after another wears off, there ceases to be anything left to bring people back.
  • At its best, it's like a pirate role-playing adventure. At its worst, it's tedium and trolling; hopping from game-to-game in the hopes that you'll find a solid crew while you wait for your friends to get online.
  • One day in with Sea of Thieves and we're feeling like we've seen most of what the game has to offer. Hopefully, that changes because this is a beautiful game with a lot of great moving pieces.

?? some of the stuff doesn’t even have proper animations. What is he loading into his gun? Air?,  Those raising sails animations, sword combat looks even more lame than skyrim. 

What were these jokers doing With the development time?. Wasn’t this game in public beta/alpha multiple times during the last couple of years. 

25 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

twitch streamers are loving it.

resetera impressions are very positive. 

????

Prof  Bomb.

The game felt hollow in the 'Closed' Beta and I had said so, guess getting a $60 price tag did not change it much apart from adding audio to the random NPCs on the islands. 

Just now, Walker said:

All i can say is the timing of Zodka's ban is just unfortunate. :lol:

He won't even play it but still defend. He's yet to buy Forza Horizon 3. His defending was: I played the demo version and it has everything1N4l5i2.png 

Currently OpenCritic at 63

• Haha 1

We spent good 5+ hours yesterday and barely made 5000 coins and didn't see the Kraken either... Seems to be completely random spawn. 

The reward is absurdly low for each chest/voyage. At this rate, it will take forever to unlock the ship cosmetics.

Meh. What a waste. 

Pretty sure you need Xbox Gold to play this. 

Sea of Thieves can only be played while online – if you're playing on Xbox One then you will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play all modes of the game. You will not be able to play the game while offline.

Well, live also covers online and gets you other stuff. However, if you are a pure offline player and have no interest in Xbox live services, then don't buy. It wishes it was anything close to Dark Souls co-op.