Project Cars 2

ScrewyAurum

13 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

For the next 3-4 years till ps5 all multiplats will be better.

Don't expect ps5 to be some crazy powerful machine.  If they decided to release a 399 console again then don't expect major jump in power or graphics. 

• 1 month later...

Very long loading time on consoles. 

Wait for Sale.

Even with the patch, the game has a large number of graphical issues, issues with the AI and its way of driving looking really odd. I tried to capture it in the video. It's like it gets confused and goes digital left, right, left right, in every corner like a kid hitting a digital steering pad versus analogue or something. And it still feels a bit off. Somewhat like Project Cars where it feels like there is this strange fine layer of translation going on when you're driving. It's not a pause. It's...just a bit numb. I spent hours in the FFB and in the controller settings. Based on PS4 and PS4pro versions. PC version wouldn't work.

As for control. It's better than Project Cars and not perfect. But I think some folks forget that some of these cars are BRUTES even with a steering wheel. It's insane. In a good way

That DOES NOT mean it's bad. It's not. There is a ton of content and the career mode is the bomb and its fun. But my honest opinion is the racing scheme is pretty crowded with some excellent entries both already released and coming and this misses that instant buy mark.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Reviews out.

• Eurogamer - too buggy to recommend at launch
  • WCCF Tech - 9/10
  • IGN - 9.2
  • The Outerhaven - 4/5
  • Gamereactor - 8/10
  • Spaziogames - 8.5/10
  • Gaming Nexus - 8 (Good)
  • Multiplayer.it - 8.8/10
  • God Is A Geek - 8/10
  • Gamepro.de - 89/100
  • Windows Central - 4/5
  • PCGamesN - 9/10
  • PCGamer - 89/100
  • Digitally Downloaed - 4.5/5

Verdict:

• The ultimate driving experience for the true racing and car lovers. Unmissable even on consoles.
  • Project Cars 2 is one of the most hardcore racing sims in years and pulls off what it sets out to do wonderfully. Unforgiving and awesome.
  • Project Cars 2 addresses most of the flaws of its predecessor while expanding its scope, and in doing so has carved out a new niche for the series.
  • Project CARS 2 is able to evolve the contents of the previews game of the series. Madness Engine can bring new life to the tracks with the Live Track 3 tool, even if with some tracks and some cars there are a few problems. The weather conditions
  • Serious racing for serious racers. Extraordinarily convincing at each of the disciplines on offer.
  • Project CARS 2 simply hits every single thing out of the park.
  • Make no mistake, Project CARS 2 is the most comprehensive and customisable racing simulator on the market right now.
  • AI issues aside, Slightly Mad Studios has put together an astoundingly deep racing simulator with an enormous amount of content.
  • Is it a great game? Likely the best racing sim around. Does it need to open itself up to those less skilled? Yes.
  • Project Cars 2 beats its predecessor in almost every aspect with its new features and completely renewed. A brand new opportunity to enjoy one of the best driving simulators of the last years.

Long loading time (console), bad AI and some performance issues. Better to wait for some patch. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Bik gaye hain. 8a195ff1edab1abce585f18870d55b39.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Game Aacha hoga.  BB also had lot of technical issues at launch like 2mins long load times with frame rate drops but that didn't stop it from winning Goty. 

PC 2 lagta hai bahut solid racing game hai. 

• 2 months later...

This games control is tough when you’re off the track as compared to Driveclub(the last racing simulation game I played). But the game is really attractive and feels so realistic. There are plenty of in-game settings which makes this game even better like They have really improved a lot from original game.   

20 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

This games control is tough when you’re off the track as compared to Driveclub(the last racing simulation game I played). But the game is really attractive and feels so realistic. There are plenty of in-game settings which makes this game even better like They have really improved a lot from original game.   

Driveclub is semi-arcade. 

Games is up for sale in psn india. Is it worth it? I am familiar with sim racers but almost a noobie. Is it accessible for inexperienced players who dont know how to use the pit stops effectively or adjust tire prssure but willing to learn?

Yes, it’s worth if you’re into racing games? 

Regarding pit stop. It depends upon how much damage you deal with the car. Once you get familiar with the controls (like  when to use brakes, handbrakes, stop accelerating the car while sharp turns and shift up/down the gears) then you would get to know when to use pit stop. 

• 2 years later...