Kojima Productions is back together and F**k Konami.

Make a ank vs xbots thread. :lol: Its as if all the bots have some sort of perplan to troll ank. They come here lay traps and chuckle themselfs that they got better of him. Later after sometime he comes back and troll them back thoroughly. They get mad and cry like babies. Go back and come with new plan. Gets trolled again.

I felt like giving troll in forums 101 tips to all the bots out of sympathy. But.. When you see gems like GG being incompetent and the comment above... You feel they deserve it and they earn the trashing ever so willingly. Everyday.

crying is the only thing they know. and lol at calling out shenmue is various threads while jerking off and changing pants/diapers to mediocre sh*t ip like the crackdown games as some landmark game of last gen. 3 crackdown games had l 3 different developers working on them, shows how much that ip is worth.

Whats fking hilarious is , Shenmue 2 was an OG Xbox title :rofl:. And people would bring up the name since it wasnt on PS2. Its hilarious how when the title changes platforms the game is suddenly crap.

Seriously out of all the games you had to mention shenmue?

Hahhaha

Go back to playing ez mode shooting games son , that game was before your time. Did you start playing games only after the 360?

Shenmue had more impact on the industry than any Xbox exclusives. You see how big open world games are these days? GTA5,Witcher3,RDR..... Guess which fking game invented the genre.

Shenmue had open world elements and gameplay features that were not in open world games up until GTA4. Thats how far ahead the game was in terms of technology,AI...etc

At least they recognize Kamiya now. Maybe if Shenmue 3 is a hit and goes multiplatform they'll recognize Suzuki's greatness. Until then it'll be dragged through the mud like Insomniac last gen.

The used to recognize him when he was making Xbox title. But now apparently hes crap since hes making a PS title :rofl:

Now watch what happens if Kamiya makes Metal Gear Rising 2 or something for PS4 and everyone will says Scalebound is Kamiyas greatest achievement or something.

Whats fking hilarious is , Shenmue 2 was an OG Xbox title :rofl:. And people would bring up the name since it wasnt on PS2. Its hilarious how when the title changes platforms the game is suddenly crap.

just imagine what poor bungie had to go through just cause they made some exclusive dlc & PS + activision had exclusive marketing deal. crybabies are not surprising considering their parent company does the same *cough* destiny perfume/battlefront first via extra sub *cough*

They should as a whole team, go indie like P+ and handle the IP's they come up with but funding would be an issue. Kickstarters can only carry you so much. Moneyhats will happen. Exclusives. I'd be happy if they ended up as a subsidiary of Take-Two alongside R*.

Abbey Ank, I was trying to sway you guys back into the topic and you start again. :ack:

Alright now, I don't see him personally going to SONY's Japan Studio. Kojima Studios - Take Two Interactive. Take your picks fellas, shouldn't be EA or Acti :P

Well, we're looking at pubs with both a good financial status (Capcom's & Bamco are out automatically) and a good environment (freedom) to work. The reason I said he'd avoid SONY is because of exclusivity, despite having a very open environment. We all know how TLG's development went and still getting out. But KP's used to multiplat so much now, and another multiplat pub (albeit with a timed exclusive moneyhat model) in a good standing financially apart from Take Two, are Square. If they could shower a $100M over that POS tomb raider reboot back in 2013, they could sure as hell afford this team. The downside is that they've been investing too much into mobile platforms lately.

Despite my repeated suggestions to him that he should go for Tomb Raider DE on PS4

& how good that game is.....he simply didn't show interest

The moment RoTR went exclusive....he showed exorbitant amount of interest in that title

& even played TR after that in 30fps(which could have been 60 if he listened to me)

When you told me it was for around 4k on the ps4,i bought it on the xbox for just 1200 bucks in a sale.(digital)

Cant blame anyone for buying a cheaper version can you? So that makes me a fanboy?

Just for the record i bought the game in december good 3 months after the exclusivity deal.

Now you will!! Buy RoTR at full price on launch......won't you?

Well i with 2 more friends bought batman disc,finished the sp and sold it for 500 less. So basically played the game for around 150-200 bucks.

Plan to do something like that for this one too.

Also blackflag was picked at ps3 upgrade deal at a discounted price and infamous was borrowed from a friend.

I dont spend 4k on 10-15 hour campaigns,just not worth it.

Played the last of us and sold it too.

Go back to playing ez mode shooting games son , that game was before your time. Did you start playing games only after the 360?

Shenmue had more impact on the industry than any Xbox exclusives. You see how big open world games are these days? GTA5,Witcher3,RDR..... Guess which fking game invented the genre.

Shenmue had open world elements and gameplay features that were not in open world games up until GTA4. Thats how far ahead the game was in terms of technology,AI...etc

Dayumn, Shadow sama going all in

tumblr_nsiwig1Iy61sbzhteo1_400.gif

Won't work because Xbots dance only to their own tune :P

tumblr_nsw7oloL081srbyoyo1_400.gif

On topic: I really hope Sony gets them and funds PT, I still use the demo to scare non gamers/casuals & girls :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Konami ceases triple-A console production on all but PES

http://n4g.com/news/1792826/konami-ceases-triple-a-console-production-on-all-but-pes

Officially shut for all AAA games from here on except MGO(post release support) & PES(will continue as annual franchise)

worldwide technology director Julien Merceron has left the company.

It's an official lock out on all Konami franchises like:-

Metal Gear

Silent Hills

Castlevania

Unless they sell these IP's....they don't have a future

Metal Gear Solid is over........by best franchise ever

not that I'm complaining......enjoying the most kick a*s game ever created as we speak

& the franchise needs to rest after this

One hell of a ride Mr. Kojima & the whole team :hi2:

Only complain is Silent Hills got aborted

The team who could create a world wide buzz with a teaser

Just imagine what the game could have done

Archived