Divinity: Original Sin 2

Engineer

2 hours ago, Razpor said:

anyone who has never played a pen and paper rpg before and enjoyed this??? :mellow:

Yea it's a different type of RPG (atleast for me) but sure the voice acting and gameplay is quite good. Story is messy tho. Too much for a single game. Still if you like table-top games you're gonna like this one foresure. 

Yea it's a different type of RPG (atleast for me) but sure the voice acting and gameplay is quite good. Story is messy tho. Too much for a single game. Still if you like table-top games you're gonna like this one foresure. 
What about if you have general liking to rpg but no particular affliction to table top rpg.
Not sure if i would like it. I prefer a tight rpg like Witcher 3 over something super open ended like Skyrim.
The amazing reviews are tempting though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

What about if you have general liking to rpg but no particular affliction to table top rpg.
Not sure if i would like it. I prefer a tight rpg like Witcher 3 over something super open ended like Skyrim.
The amazing reviews are tempting though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'd say if you like RPG genre then and don't mind playing over the top turned based games then you should definitely give this one a try.

Game is optimized well and lil' bit challenging. Music and Graphics are so goooood. 

1k price isn't bad for a game like this and you can even co-op this entire game which doubles the fun. 

Why did you even buy it if your plan is to just do what's written in some guide? 

And good luck completing 100% within 50 hours. 

People these days. hX0vRnU.png

__

To others, if you don't have patience, then don't bother with this game and then complain. 

It's not your typical open world herp-derp RPG game. It rather requires a lot of decision-making and finesse.

41 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Why did you even buy it if your plan is to just do what's written in some guide? 

And good luck completing 100% within 50 hours. 

People these days. hX0vRnU.png

__

To others, if you don't have patience, then don't bother with this game and then complain. 

It's not your typical open world herp-derp RPG game. It rather requires a lot of decision-making and finesse.

I completed the first game within 32 hrs 

32 hours and 100%? I doubt that. It's not even possible. 

Anyways, this one is bigger than the original and with a number of companions / origin stories, it is not even possible to do 100% in a single playthrough without save scrubbing let alone in ~50 hours. 

• 2 weeks later...

OMG; just started playing seriously recently (although I had the game since launch), and the amount of things to do in the first map itself is just crazy. Trying to get as many side quests completed as I can. But I seriously hope I don't get burnt out with the Fort Joy/Hollow Marshes map before moving on. Already I think it's been more than 20 hours in this first map alone.

The starting zone is quite big and has so much to do. However, just like the previous game, the other zones aren't as big as the first but still big enough.

The problem is, there is WAY too much and you lose focus on the main story. After 50-60 hours, I didn't even bother about the story anymore and just played it as it was fun. 

• 1 month later...

1 Million sold units!

... at least, not without the best fans in the world! In just a couple of months we've roared past this huge landmark, and it's all thanks to you. We couldn't have done it without your support, feedback, and faith in us. 

Thank you all for helping make this dream come true!
-The Larian team

MqU2h4i.png

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely well deserved. The amount of things this game does is staggering. I've not seen any other game that has gameplay, dynamic questing and detailing as deep as this. And to think this is an indie game, without the usual AAA funding. Sad that it won only 1 GOTY though. Should have at least been nominated in other GOTY VGAs along with Nier Automata instead of games like PuBG, Horizon etc.

Archived