1 hour ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Yes, for me, original RE 2 is the best Resident Evil game ever. RE1 Remake is a close second.

Yes. RE2 was the best until RE4 took that crown. Obviously There will many changes in the remake like removal of typewriters, keys etc 

Lots of confusion between remastered and remake. I think that the first one seems more of remastered than remake since all assets/environments are graphically enhanced but the same. 

51 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

I hope it doesn't have the tank controls of re1 remaster and I can actually control the camera. 

I dont think so. Even if it was technically possible (and I dont think it is) the camera is literally a critical gameplay element. 

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Eh, this has RE4 style camera with full control. The nerdrage is hilarious because of it, just wait till #notmyRE2 starts trending :P

There is a fix camera option though.

Oh wow.

That will mess the game difficulty quite a bit? 

7 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Oh wow.

That will mess the game difficulty quite a bit? 

They're treating it as remake but also new game (hence full $60) so new enemy placements, new mechanics, new inventory system, changes to level design etc. Its not 1:1 remake like RE1.

12 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Guys ...how is re6...is it worth playing? I liked re5 ....wasn't as bad as what most of them felt imo

Good ,it just acts like a 3rd person shooter very less on horror and def no survival 

plus helena is hot af 

missed out sherry :P

Edited by HotSonix

42 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Guys ...how is re6...is it worth playing? I liked re5 ....wasn't as bad as what most of them felt imo

The Leon chapter is worth playing as it is closest to survival horror. The other chapters are very repetitive, a drag and stray far away from the original RE survival horror formula.