PS4 scam

@Ocean gamer: Forward the details to your divisional GAC officer, he would look into the details and take up the issue.

In the end even scammers must have been like "zyada mat luto isko, warna paap lagega"

:rofl::rofl:

Btw that compensation :rofl:

• 3 months later...

Saw one as from quikr (I am from thiruvananthapuram,kerala and set my city as tvm) looked 4 a ps4...saw an ad asking 14k....as I scrolled the pics given...the 1st 2 were frm Google Img or some think like that... But the 3 Ed showed a big plastic bag wrapped in duct tape only in the ps4 box....looked like a bag of some drugs or money like in Hollywood movies....

Saw one as from quikr (I am from thiruvananthapuram,kerala and set my city as tvm) looked 4 a ps4...saw an ad asking 14k....as I scrolled the pics given...the 1st 2 were frm Google Img or some think like that... But the 3 Ed showed a big plastic bag wrapped in duct tape only in the ps4 box....looked like a bag of some drugs or money like in Hollywood movies....

inform FBI ,DEA and CIA

• 2 years later...
On 10/02/2018 at 4:36 AM, AntiMatterOrbx said:

recently i approached a Quikr Seller to buy a PS4 , his price was 15k and very easily came down to 13k after negotiation

wants me to pay upfront and the product would be deliver via Quikr Doorstep system.. 

can i assume am being duped here and cancel off the deal? 

need assistance here

No do not go for it. Simply because quickr is not responsible for you being scammed. Also nobody would sell their ps4 for 13k that easily. Either its faulty or its a scam.Either way you lose. So go to his place and do a inspection and then pay in cash.

Dude, people on ivg have sold their ps4 for 14k-15k many times. 
But 13k sounds too good. That too on place like quickr/olx where people love to sell their used products at near market prices. Another flag is guy agreeing so easily to drop the price to 13k from 15k.
All a bit too suspicious.
Hand to hand deal is the best way to proceed in this scenario.

Archived