Ni-OH

KnackChap

58 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Blue Reflection PC port. 

http://wccftech.com/blue-reflection-720p-pc-koei-tecmo/

DOA 5 was also a mess. 

Let's hope Nioh port is good coz I'm interested in playing it on PC if priced properly on Steam. 

DoA 5 seemed fine to me. Never even heard of Blue Reflection. 

NiOH is one of their flagship titles on the PS4 right now and they can't afford to mess this up. There is also modding community on PC which won't let it die that easily, in the event that they mess up the port. 

I missed both the demos on the PS4 and didn't really get to spend much time with it. Thanks heavens for a PC version announcement with all DLCs. :D 

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

720p locked resolution? Name a recent game from Koei Temco that was locked with one resolution. PC gamers would probably abandon their games completely if they'd offer games in locked resolution or framerate. 

That's the uncompressed size as it's with all the DLC's. Download will be around 40-50gb. 

Crazy gpu and cpu requirements tho for a game like this. 

Pura excitement ka :puspa: .....bc not even in the minimum settings....750ti 2gb.

will it  work on low-med settings  on my pc? ...i5 3440. ,750 ti 2gb, 8 gb ram. 

14 minutes ago, playstation said:

Pura excitement ka :puspa: .....bc not even in the minimum settings....750ti 2gb.

will it  work on low-med settings  on my pc? ...i5 3440. ,750 ti 2gb, 8 gb ram. 

Yea the gpu might be a problem but devs put those requirements a lil' higher to be on safe side. It'll all depends on optimization, good to know that recent KT games have no such issues. You might be able to play the game on low-mid settings in 30 fps. Movie mode will be the best option for you. 

They have enough time to make it a good port, only time will tell. 

But these requirements doesn't make any sense to me. Too high for a game like this! 

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yea the gpu might be a problem but devs put those requirements a lil' higher to be on safe side. It'll all depends on optimization, good to know that recent KT games have no such issues. You might be able to play the game on low-mid settings in 30 fps. Movie mode will be the best option for you. 

They have enough time to make it a good port, only time will tell. 

But these requirements doesn't make any sense to me. Too high for a game like this! 

What is movie mode?  never come across any such setting on pc gaming iirc.

Btw what enough time...its releasing next month. 

Just now, playstation said:

What is movie mode?  never come across any such setting on pc gaming iirc.

Btw what enough time...its releasing next month. 

Consoles pe yehi settings hote hai bhai, PC jaisa thorai hai ki sab kuch denge. They had something like 3 modes, pehla 60 fps low settings/resolution wala mode, dusra mid settings unlocked fps wala mode jaha fps fluctuate hote hai 30-45 fps pe, teesra movie mode 4k (fake) in 30 fps. Ab pc pe you might change the resolution and settings in movie mode. They're giving these modes in PC too! 

Yes it's releasing next month and they have a month to optimize it. Don't you think it's enough? 

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Consoles pe yehi settings hote hai bhai, PC jaisa thorai hai ki sab kuch denge. They had something like 3 modes, pehla 60 fps low settings/resolution wala mode, dusra mid settings unlocked fps wala mode jaha fps fluctuate hote hai 30-45 fps pe, teesra movie mode 4k (fake) in 30 fps. Ab pc pe you might change the resolution and settings in movie mode. They're giving these modes in PC too! 

Yes it's releasing next month and they have a month to optimize it. Don't you think it's enough? 

I dont know the process exactly but is 1 month really enough to port from console to pc? 

^ Do not think they have just spent a month on the port. We will know how much effort has gone into the process only when the game gets out though and Koei Tecmo's track record is poor on that end. 

1 minute ago, ALPHA17 said:

^ Do not think they have just spent a month on the port. We will know how much effort has gone into the process only when the game gets out though and Koei Tecmo's track record is poor on that end. 

Okay. 

They have very poor pc requirements also... I have a feeling it will be rushed port......

1 minute ago, playstation said:

Okay. 

They have very poor pc requirements also... I have a feeling it will be rushed port......

PC requirements are okay, certainly not favourable to those who have older PC's but not absolute garbage. 

• 2 weeks later...

Being a Koei Tecmo port has me worried but damn I'll be lying if I'm not hyped af for the PC release. This is one of my favorite action RPGs of all time and in my top 5 games of 2017 so far.

Also I'm sure a PC release was always on the cards, it just wasn't announced maybe because of some arrangement with Sony.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Being a Koei Tecmo port has me worried but damn I'll be lying if I'm not hyped af for the PC release. This is one of my favorite action RPGs of all time and in my top 5 games of 2017 so far.

Also I'm sure a PC release was always on the cards, it just wasn't announced maybe because of some arrangement with Sony.

Yea I'm too a bit skeptical about PC port but looking at recent Koei Tecmo games they all worked well on a low and mid PC's. I'm hyped too as it's a good looking game and meant to be played on uncapped fps with no limit in resolution and settings. Releasing in less than a month. 

Nioh: Complete Edition will not be using the Denuvo anti-tamper tech

A lot of PC gamers were excited when KOEI Tecmo announced that Nioh would be coming to the PC. Nioh: Complete Edition releases on November 7th, and it won’t be using the controversial Denuvo anti-tamper tech.

In an interview with WCCFTech, Team Ninja’s Game Director Fumihiko Yasuda confirmed that the game won’t be using it. In today’s day and age that almost all the latest triple-A games, it’s really refreshing knowing that Nioh won’t be using it. Do note that this is a highly anticipated PC release, so we believe that KOEI Tecmo did the right thing here.

Fumihiko Yasuda also confirmed that the game won’t lock graphics settings. A lot of users believed that the team would be offering two locked graphics settings: Action and Movie. However, it appears that these are just two of the available presets. As such, PC gamers will be able to independently adjust the graphics settings.

We don’t know whether the recent Denuvo fails were crucial to KOEI Tecmo’s decision. A lot of companies used Denuvo in order to keep their games safe – from pirates – for at least a respectable number of days. However, cracking groups are now able to crack/hack Denuvo in a matter of hours. Therefore, and at this point, there is no reason at all for publishers to use Denuvo in their games.

But anyway, what’s important here is that Nioh: Complete Edition won’t be using Denuvo at all. Here is hoping that Team Ninja will be able to offer a decent PC version. We also hope that the game will properly support mouse+keyboard. Yes, Nioh is a console game but since it is coming to the PC, we want proper controls like those of all other third-person games.

link

• 2 weeks later...

Archived